Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedTony Hawk NOT 360 exclusive in UK - http://bit.ly/xGe4a
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
First AvP shot lands | Tony Hawk NOT 360 exclusive in UK | EA: The industry has "woken up to Wii" | Halo 3 outsold Killzone 2 last month | Splinter Cell update today? | New Tomb Raider movie gets young Lara | Monkey Island is coming to XBLA! | DJ Hero tracklist unearthed | Team Ico's 'Trico' leaked - amazing video | Suda 51 working with Square Enix? | New Fuel multiplayer movie | Champions Online delayed | Dragon Quest Wars eyes DSiWare | The Old Republic - new video | Halo Wars DLC live | New Boom Blox: Bash Party shots | Blur: First screenshots | Fallout DLC coming to PS3 | PGR dev officially unveils Blur | This week's XBLA games | Game With Fame - Rio Ferdinand | THQ's Darksiders: New trailer | Terminator Salvation launch trailer | Sega squares up to WiiFit | E3 floor plans unveiled
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Games on Demand
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Street Fighter IV PC specs
View previous topic - View next topic  
shiwayb
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 18 May 09 3:47 pm Reply with quote

I can easily run this at 2560 x 1600 @ 60 FPS + Vsycn.

Woot.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 18 May 09 3:53 pm Reply with quote

doesn't look too bad. Mid range Pc could run it easily.

Time to dust off the usb saturn pad me thinks.
Home-brew
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 18 May 09 4:22 pm Reply with quote

My PC far excedes the Maximum spec for this game. I'm not buying it though as I hate this type of game.
dangermou5e
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 18 May 09 4:28 pm Reply with quote

Home-brew wrote:
My PC far excedes the Maximum spec for this game. I'm not buying it though as I hate this type of game.
So you just wanted to come on this thread and boast lol Rolling Eyes
CURRENTLY PLAYING:Battlestations Pacific, Grid
---------------------------------------------
In the words of Valhalla "Its only a demo"
TezChi
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 18 May 09 4:57 pm Reply with quote

Wow these are pretty conservative specs, nice.
quintus
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 18 May 09 5:16 pm Reply with quote

maximum? lol CVG make it sound like a limit and that any specs better than 'maximum' won't play the game.
lmimmfn
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 18 May 09 6:07 pm Reply with quote

nice on, Capcom are doing great PC games now thanks to their new engine, its mega optimised on the PC. I get 170FPS+ in DMC4 maxed out on ultra settings with loads of AA @1680x1050. Looks great.

Will be picking this up too
Biggwedge
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 18 May 09 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Uh, why does a terribly simple 2D fighter have almost the same requirements as Crysis?

I'm glad Capcom are actually putting their wares out on PC though, and it shouldn't cause too much trouble.
dark_gamer
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 18 May 09 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Considering the game can fit onto a 360 disc being about 8GB why does it need at least 10GB to fit onto a PC? I bet that's one thing PC gamers are jealous of consoles; not having to install games (albeit the PS3 Laughing ).
lmimmfn
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 18 May 09 8:11 pm Reply with quote

dark_gamer wrote:
Considering the game can fit onto a 360 disc being about 8GB why does it need at least 10GB to fit onto a PC? I bet that's one thing PC gamers are jealous of consoles; not having to install games (albeit the PS3 Laughing ).

Dual layer DVD's hold 9.6GB uncompressed. The reason for 10Gb on the PC is to have everything uncompressed and load quicker.

Im definately not jealous of having to install games on PC. With a nocd crack or minimage you never have to put a disc in the drive again + the games load in next to no time, a decent harddrive will give ~95MB sec compared to only a few MB for a DVD

Biggwedge wrote:
Uh, why does a terribly simple 2D fighter have almost the same requirements as Crysis?

The game is 3D, and tbh the maximum requirements are based on 2 and a half year old PC technology, the minimum spec requirements are 7 years old
tmulford
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 18 May 09 9:02 pm Reply with quote

Looking at the minimum spec, playing with a keyboard and mouse sounds like a challenge.
DS1086
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 19 May 09 9:34 am Reply with quote

Is there a PS3 controller for Windows? Because the 360 pad is s**t for SFIV.
Plughead
PC Zone Staff

PostPosted: 19 May 09 3:46 pm Reply with quote

Just get a Logitech one, they're often shaped like PS controllers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: