Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedCheck back at 6pm for Halo ODST overload!
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Two new Spyborgs movies | Bungie: Natal wouldn't work with Halo controls | Halo Reach to be Bungie's last 360 game | Drum Grip unveiled for DS | Four new Dirt 2 vids | Rabbids Go Home - two new vids | Leaked 360 Avatar Golf footage emerges | Command & Conquer 4 first look | New Rage trailer | New COD multiplayer screens | Borderlands out October 23 - movie | Halo Legends - debut trailer | Microsoft game revenues down three percent | Pre-order Batman, get exclusive map | New Gran Turismo PSP trailer | Double Fine: "Activision will not kill Brutal Legend" | Vote for the Zelda Nike trainers | Battlefield 1943 breaks download records | Castle Crashes headed to PS3 | Guerrilla 'stepping back' from Killzone 2 | New Nintendo downloads | New Splinter Cell footage | PSN Update: Killzone 2, WipEout DLC | SingStar gets Universal tunes | LBP community levels hit 1 million
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Fat Princess screens show new levels
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 21 Jul 09 9:02 am Reply with quote

No screenshots yet, guy's.

I'm looking forward to Fat Princess and Trine, this Summer*. I have to say that my games collection is slightly overwhelming at the moment, and with WipEout Fury coming this Thursday, I'm stuffed.

Not enough time in the day anymore... Crying or Very sad

*I think Summer is still here.... Confused
bennyboi1979
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 21 Jul 09 9:11 am Reply with quote

I agree!! i have so many games to complete atm i dont know where to start!! Is this 2 player on the same PS3/TV?? I really miss 2-4 player games and i find the only games that support multiplayer offline is the PSN games.
themadjock
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 21 Jul 09 1:17 pm Reply with quote

Motorstorm 2 has offline multiplayer?

Really looking forward to this, just wondering how the aiming is done?
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 21 Jul 09 4:16 pm Reply with quote

can't wait for this. i too have a shed load of games that need my attention atm. So i'm kind of glad that it looks like christmas won't be so crammed this year. Although i was really looking forward to playing bayonetta and bioshock 2.
xiang520
Kudos: 3

PostPosted: 23 Jul 09 4:18 am Reply with quote

A man called chi camo collection Blue a lawyer and asked, ¡°How much pink chi hair straightener would you charge me to answer three questions?¡± The lawyer said, ¡°$400 dollars!¡±Ultra Tall Ugg BootsAnd the man said, Ugg Sandals ¡°That¡¯s a lot of money, isn¡¯t it?¡± The lawyer said, ¡°I guess so. What¡¯s your third question?" Black Halendi Ugg Sandals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: