Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedNew God of War trailer is here! Mind your eyes! http://tinyurl.com/bbstk9
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsOut Now
Red Alert 3: Uprising movies | New SuperCar Challenge trailer | Singularity: New shots, details | Dawn of War II: Space Marines video | God of War III explodes in your face | 20 Persona 4 screens | Games industry grows despite poor economy | New Dragon Age details | Harmonix sues Konami over Rock Revolution | Rock Band: Ten million shipped | First details on Fallout 3: The Pitt | Nintendo: We're driving industry growth | PSN update: Buy Flower now | January: Xbox Live's "biggest month ever" | Microsoft opens high street stores | "DQ delay could affect Final Fantasy XIII" | PSP: 50 million sold | EU: Games can be good for children | Activision: Wii to outsell PS3 and 360 combined | F.E.A.R. 2 Launch Day: Artificial Intelligence | Square Enix delays Dragon Quest IX | 19 SuperCar Challenge screens | Dante's Inferno: First details | New Lost and Damned trailer | Midway US files for Bankruptcy
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Games on Demand
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Burnout Paradise goes all PC
View previous topic - View next topic  
lmimmfn
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 9 May 08 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Haha, beat you to the news by an hour CVG - Click Here

Anyways great news, havnt had my burnout fix since my PS2 died and could no longer play Burnout 3 which unfortunately doesnt work with PCSX2
hollywood111
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 9 May 08 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Who needs Burnout Paradise when u can have GTA IV??... its the same without that annoying f**king DJ C**T!!.....sorry...
lmimmfn

PostPosted: 9 May 08 4:30 pm Reply with quote

hollywood111 wrote:
Who needs Burnout Paradise when u can have GTA IV??... its the same without that annoying f**king DJ C**T!!.....sorry...

different games, different buzz. I hate that idiot DJ at least youll be able to turn him off on the PC version Twisted Evil
Aos
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 9 May 08 5:34 pm Reply with quote

Don't think you can really compare the two, but yeah that DJ is a major pain in the bottom. Paradise is a great game though, so good to see it making the transition to PC.
gogo65uk
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 9 May 08 10:04 pm Reply with quote

Not wanting to cause any trouble but do you think 1/4 of amount of either console version will play or actually buy the pc version? I promise you it will be downloaded cracked and pirated with in days of release. Criterion as noble as their idea is won't be fully appreciated. I think they should start work on a new game. I like a few pc games (too few to justify upgrading) but this won't be one of them.
Dark_Prophet
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 10 May 08 12:27 am Reply with quote

I won't be buying, but i won't pirate it either! it's not a pc game really. Im much more interested in Race driver grid, GTA4 and the F1 game that will be announced by codemasters. That's more than enough driving for me.
lmimmfn

PostPosted: 10 May 08 3:05 am Reply with quote

^^ well i have 2 PC's, 1 connected to my HDTV with a wireless connection( for playing movies/games and with a wireless 360 controller and the other is my gaming rig that i use the wireless controller on also. The tv rig is lower spec'd than my gaming rig, but its still pretty good, ~7500 in 3dmark06, it'll easily handle Burnout. In fact get this, gf loved the PS2 version and is looking forward to both of us racing one another via out wireless lan. Should be a great laugh

gogo65uk wrote:
Not wanting to cause any trouble but do you think 1/4 of amount of either console version will play or actually buy the pc version? I promise you it will be downloaded cracked and pirated with in days of release. Criterion as noble as their idea is won't be fully appreciated. I think they should start work on a new game. I like a few pc games (too few to justify upgrading) but this won't be one of them.

nah, no trouble mate, but its pointless playing cracked games where a big part of the game is online. BF2 for example has sold millions simply because a cracked version is useless and even if you play on the private cracked servers you wont get weapon upgrades etc.

I dont think cracked versions will heavily affect sales
BeNdEr91
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 10 May 08 5:39 am Reply with quote

I will download the game, and if it's worth buying, I'll purchase it. No need to waste $30-50.
Terranova1
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 10 May 08 9:18 am Reply with quote

I saw the video podcast where they showed the game running on a old Dell laptop, it looked pretty good even at a very early stage, i have the PS3 version so i'm not going to buy the PC one unless there are huge differences.
lmimmfn

PostPosted: 10 May 08 5:34 pm Reply with quote

BeNdEr91 wrote:
I will download the game, and if it's worth buying, I'll purchase it. No need to waste $30-50.

its Burnout, you know what youre getting before you even play it. It'll be worth buying
Corporate_sniper

PostPosted: 11 May 08 10:46 pm Reply with quote

I wanted Burnout 3, this new version doesn't interest me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: