Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Lord Ra-el speaks again.
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker
User ID: 1

RE: Lord Rael speaks again.
Where is the Ra-el ministry based from now? Sorry, I'm just anticipating the Israel response....this isn't going to be pretty. They are not going to just HAND that land over.

Register with Ye Olde False Flag
06-12-2011 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digg Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier
User ID: 259

(06-12-2011 12:19 AM)Caiaphas Wrote:  I wonder how Israel is taking the idea of a take over? They've defended their plot of land from all comers...

I've been wondering that myself.

Put an "IS" in front of his name, and you have "IS RA-EL", which makes me think that he's their awaited messiah as well, and that they may just turn the country over to him... Just a thought.
06-12-2011 12:29 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

I suppose i'll be paying more attention to the videos from now on...kinda skimmed through them....Big Grin

06-12-2011 12:36 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier

(06-12-2011 12:28 AM)PARANOID Wrote:  Why doesnt Lord Ra-el answer questions? I have this stigma about being dictated too, (life time of military service) I too am looking for answers, but answers without being able to ask questions seems a little unorthadox, more along the lines of Cult than salvation

I don't think he refuses to answer questions (the ra-el.org "FAQ & Evidence" pages are pretty thorough), I just think with the gajillion emails he probably gets, it's difficult to answer them all, which is why I go through the knights.

I was in a chat room with a woman who said she got an email response, and then a response to that email directly from him, after about 3 weeks, which means she probably wrote him right after his initial announcement. I don't know if she's telling the truth, but I do know that when I write the knights, I usually here back in a day or two, and they've never refused to answer any of my questions.
06-12-2011 12:39 AM
PARANOID Offline
Admin
User ID: 86

Ive been mislead too many times to just jump on a passing bandwagon. Angelus Domini you do realize that what you posted here tonight is the first real info that is available about Lord Ra-el. from a point of view other than his own. The total lack of information is why I scoffed at him. Anything you can enlighten us on would be helpfull. You have an open microphone here at YOFF and we will never censor what you say here.

The above story was posted verbatim from the link provided
If the story is yours Contact them and ask them where they stole it from.
Click a Ad and help YOFF pay the Rent.
06-12-2011 12:42 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

Yes, thanks for coming and talking about the ministry Angelus, we'd like to have you come back with more information when you have it, and we'll be sure to have more people here to discuss...

06-12-2011 12:44 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier

(06-12-2011 12:28 AM)Caiaphas Wrote:  Where is the Ra-el ministry based from now? Sorry, I'm just anticipating the Israel response....this isn't going to be pretty. They are not going to just HAND that land over.

I asked about that, and I was told that the primary location is kept confidential for security purposes, which completely makes sense to me. But that there are sub-commanderies around the world, and apparently he's moved around often.

I asked if he would make public appearances? and they were waiting for the public to be "more receptive"... This is just my opinion, but they do seem rightfully protective of him, while at the same time, I think they don't want to see the public do something stupid they would soon regret... I think these knights are looking out for him, and looking out for us at the same time, which is an admirable balancing act.
06-12-2011 12:52 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier

It's my pleasure guys. I've been emailing and hounding the knights since this first began, so I guess I have about as much information as any "civilian" in this, but I'll watch the threads and answer any questions that I can. And if I don't know, I can probably get an answer reasonably quickly.
06-12-2011 12:56 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

(06-12-2011 12:52 AM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 12:28 AM)Caiaphas Wrote:  Where is the Ra-el ministry based from now? Sorry, I'm just anticipating the Israel response....this isn't going to be pretty. They are not going to just HAND that land over.

I asked about that, and I was told that the primary location is kept confidential for security purposes, which completely makes sense to me. But that there are sub-commanderies around the world, and apparently he's moved around often.

I asked if he would make public appearances? and they were waiting for the public to be "more receptive"... This is just my opinion, but they do seem rightfully protective of him, while at the same time, I think they don't want to see the public do something stupid they would soon regret... I think these knights are looking out for him, and looking out for us at the same time, which is an admirable balancing act.

Fair enough, thanks for getting to that....and it would be a real shame to have a nut do something stupid out of ignorance.

06-12-2011 12:57 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

(06-12-2011 12:56 AM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  It's my pleasure guys. I've been emailing and hounding the knights since this first began, so I guess I have about as much information as any "civilian" in this, but I'll watch the threads and answer any questions that I can. And if I don't know, I can probably get an answer reasonably quickly.

Thanks AD, it was a pleasure meeting you, looking forward to new information...

06-12-2011 01:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lord Ra-El Sermons Manse 97 6,423 11-14-2011 12:07 PM
Last Post: The squirrel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vote For Ye Olde False Flag
at Conspiracy Top Sites

Free TopSite