Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Lord Ra-el speaks again.
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker
User ID: 1

RE: Lord Rael speaks again.
What is his ultimate plan? Is reigning from Israel a part of it?

Register with Ye Olde False Flag
06-12-2011 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digg Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
PARANOID Offline
Admin
User ID: 86

(06-11-2011 11:55 PM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 11:39 PM)PARANOID Wrote:  good point, and I do believe we are in the end times, but gathering a flock via Youtube and twitter is fruitless. If Ra-el is Jesus he needs some serious marketing.

I completely agree... But from what I hear, he's just so thoroughly disgusted with how people are reacting, that he's really considering "turning up the heat" so to speak.

I'm going to tell you something that was related to me in an email from one of the knights. He didn't say it was private, but either way, it bears repeating.

We were discussing how people are just viciously attacking Ra-El right and left online, for no reason, and how he would sometimes be "inconsolable" (knight's words). He told me that Joplin was discussed days in advance, and after he "pulled the trigger on Joplin" (again, his words), Ra-El was "messed-up" (quote). I cannot tell you that I've taken his DNA, and cross checked it with the shroud of turin, but whoever he is, it's hurting him to do this... and that seems like the Jesus I was taught about.

Intresting that you should mention that, I wondered how a all loving Christ could punish anyone, whether they followed or not. The world is a mess right now. Most are looking for salvation, but we have been missled so many times, that we dont believe anything told to us. Theres to many unanswered questions in life, being one of Lord Ra-el's followers perhaps you could suggest he address some of these things in his next video. Who are we? Where did we come from? Where are we going? Thanks 'Angelus Domini'

The above story was posted verbatim from the link provided
If the story is yours Contact them and ask them where they stole it from.
Click a Ad and help YOFF pay the Rent.
06-12-2011 12:03 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier
User ID: 259

(06-11-2011 11:54 PM)Caiaphas Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 11:39 PM)PARANOID Wrote:  good point, and I do believe we are in the end times, but gathering a flock via Youtube and twitter is fruitless. If Ra-el is Jesus he needs some serious marketing.

YT and Twitter are the media of today, can't debate that... If Lord Ra-el is smart he'd find a place for this Angelus somewhere on the team!

Thank you. To tell you the truth, I was looking at the "Call to Priesthood" on their website. It is supposed to be open to everyone, because most of the sermons will be done via the Internet by Ra-El himself, so we don't exactly have to be seminary graduates to fill a room with chairs, and turn on a computer.

They say it pays well, and you get to work for the big guy... I really might do it.

You asked me how it felt to get my faith back..? It feels good... It feels really good.
06-12-2011 12:04 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

I feel for the people who have believed blind faith all this time, then when a returned Savior is claiming to be in the flesh, and telling them their churches and priests are .....what did Ra-el say? no longer valid....or something like that.....these people are going to go through it once this catches fire....

06-12-2011 12:13 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier

(06-12-2011 12:03 AM)PARANOID Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 11:55 PM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  I completely agree... But from what I hear, he's just so thoroughly disgusted with how people are reacting, that he's really considering "turning up the heat" so to speak.

I'm going to tell you something that was related to me in an email from one of the knights. He didn't say it was private, but either way, it bears repeating.

We were discussing how people are just viciously attacking Ra-El right and left online, for no reason, and how he would sometimes be "inconsolable" (knight's words). He told me that Joplin was discussed days in advance, and after he "pulled the trigger on Joplin" (again, his words), Ra-El was "messed-up" (quote). I cannot tell you that I've taken his DNA, and cross checked it with the shroud of turin, but whoever he is, it's hurting him to do this... and that seems like the Jesus I was taught about.

Intresting that you should mention that, I wondered how a all loving Christ could punish anyone, whether they followed or not. The world is a mess right now. Most are looking for salvation, but we have been missled so many times, that we dont believe anything told to us. Theres to many unanswered questions in life, being one of Lord Ra-el's followers perhaps you could suggest he address some of these things in his next video. Who are we? Where did we come from? Where are we going? Thanks 'Angelus Domini'

It's my pleasure. If he really is who he appears to be, then I am fortunate to have the opportunity to speak for his cause.

I doubt I could influence their timetable and message plans with the videos, but this one that came out today is very encouraging. Ra-El said in it that he was going to start teaching us new and hidden things, so I'm hoping just like you are.
06-12-2011 12:14 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

(06-12-2011 12:04 AM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  You asked me how it felt to get my faith back..? It feels good... It feels really good.

I'll bet! Good for you....Probably makes life's problems seem a little less important.

06-12-2011 12:15 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

I wonder how Israel is taking the idea of a take over? They've defended their plot of land from all comers...

06-12-2011 12:19 AM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier

(06-12-2011 12:13 AM)Caiaphas Wrote:  I feel for the people who have believed blind faith all this time, then when a returned Savior is claiming to be in the flesh, and telling them their churches and priests are .....what did Ra-el say? no longer valid....or something like that.....these people are going to go through it once this catches fire....

You are soooooooo right!!!

The thing is, the bible tells christians that the church age ends when he returns, so again, he's just fulfilling prophecy.

The ones that don't want it to end, are these preachers who are pulling in $50k a week at these mega-churches. Heck, the TV guys probably pull in 10 times that amount. I have a feeling that they are going to fight the hardest.
06-12-2011 12:20 AM
Caiaphas Offline
Truth Seeker

(06-12-2011 12:20 AM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 12:13 AM)Caiaphas Wrote:  I feel for the people who have believed blind faith all this time, then when a returned Savior is claiming to be in the flesh, and telling them their churches and priests are .....what did Ra-el say? no longer valid....or something like that.....these people are going to go through it once this catches fire....

You are soooooooo right!!!

The thing is, the bible tells christians that the church age ends when he returns, so again, he's just fulfilling prophecy.

The ones that don't want it to end, are these preachers who are pulling in $50k a week at these mega-churches. Heck, the TV guys probably pull in 10 times that amount. I have a feeling that they are going to fight the hardest.

I'd go so far as to say the bad-mouthing attacks weren't all random either. If it's one thing the organized religions know how to do is organize against a potential threat.....it's like Deja-vu of 2000 years ago.

06-12-2011 12:25 AM
PARANOID Offline
Admin
User ID: 86

Why doesnt Lord Ra-el answer questions? I have this stigma about being dictated too, (life time of military service) I too am looking for answers, but answers without being able to ask questions seems a little unorthadox, more along the lines of Cult than salvation

The above story was posted verbatim from the link provided
If the story is yours Contact them and ask them where they stole it from.
Click a Ad and help YOFF pay the Rent.
06-12-2011 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lord Ra-El Sermons Manse 97 6,423 11-14-2011 12:07 PM
Last Post: The squirrel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vote For Ye Olde False Flag
at Conspiracy Top Sites

Free TopSite