Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Lord Ra-el speaks again.
PARANOID Offline
Admin
User ID: 86

RE: Lord Rael speaks again.
This is the problem I have with, why would Jesus want money?
Here is the link to the donation page, and just like other false Profits he qoutes scripture to get into your pocket. the real Jesus has no use for money.

http://www.ra-el.org/donations.html

The above story was posted verbatim from the link provided
If the story is yours Contact them and ask them where they stole it from.
Click a Ad and help YOFF pay the Rent.
06-11-2011 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digg Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Caiaphas Online
Truth Seeker
User ID: 1

Oh, I didn't see that there were donations associated. Jesus in the New Testament stayed with people, and ate what ever was offered from his hosts.

Register with Ye Olde False Flag
06-11-2011 10:08 PM
PARANOID Offline
Admin

Somehow it always gets back to the money doesnt it.

06-11-2011 10:12 PM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier
User ID: 259

Let's be biblically correct here. Scripture does in fact command us to give money to him... We might find that personally "icky", but it is biblically commanded. We are ordered to tithe 10% not to the church, but to the "lord", so if he is the real deal, then he's doing nothing wrong. In fact Hag. 2:8 tells us that "the silver is mine and the gold is mine saith the Lord." So if the bible is correct, he could rightfully demand a lot more.

And about the tornadoes. You are not being accurate when you say "anybody could claim it after the fact". Ra-El specifically said he was going to punish the christians in America now, not a month later, not some christians somewhere in the northern hemisphere, not 'invisibly/spiritually' so it gets them after they die, there was no wiggle room... IMMEDIATE... CHRISTIANS... AMERICA... WRATH OF GOD TYPE PUNISHMENT.

He hit them literally within hours of his warning, and those storms weren't on ANY radar. They targeted "exactly" the heart of America's largest christian concentration. The tornadoes were unprecedented in force, direction and magnitude.

So if we're going to look at this with academic honesty... Ra-El, real or not, called his shot dead on.
06-11-2011 10:32 PM
Caiaphas Online
Truth Seeker

Unlike the Caiaphas from the New Testament, I don't have any ill will towards a returned Saviour (allegedly Lord Rael), but I would really like to ask several questions to determine if this Lord Rael is a worthy returned Saviour or not.

06-11-2011 10:37 PM
Angelus Domini Offline
Town Crier
User ID: 259

(06-11-2011 10:37 PM)Caiaphas Wrote:  Unlike the Caiaphas from the New Testament, I don't have any ill will towards a returned Saviour (allegedly Lord Rael), but I would really like to ask several questions to determine if this Lord Rael is a worthy returned Saviour or not.

I doubt emailing him directly would do any good, he probably gets a few thousand a day. But I've had some success getting questions answered by emailing the knights on the ra-el.org website.

They are extremely knowledgeable, and seem very open and willing to discuss nearly anything (from my experience so far).
06-11-2011 10:45 PM
Caiaphas Online
Truth Seeker

(06-11-2011 10:32 PM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  Let's be biblically correct here. Scripture does in fact command us to give money to him... We might find that personally "icky", but it is biblically commanded. We are ordered to tithe 10% not to the church, but to the "lord", so if he is the real deal, then he's doing nothing wrong. In fact Hag. 2:8 tells us that "the silver is mine and the gold is mine saith the Lord." So if the bible is correct, he could rightfully demand a lot more.

And about the tornadoes. You are not being accurate when you say "anybody could claim it after the fact". Ra-El specifically said he was going to punish the christians in America now, not a month later, not some christians somewhere in the northern hemisphere, not 'invisibly/spiritually' so it gets them after they die, there was no wiggle room... IMMEDIATE... CHRISTIANS... AMERICA... WRATH OF GOD TYPE PUNISHMENT.

He hit them literally within hours of his warning, and those storms weren't on ANY radar. They targeted "exactly" the heart of America's largest christian concentration. The tornadoes were unprecedented in force, direction and magnitude.

So if we're going to look at this with academic honesty... Ra-El, real or not, called his shot dead on.

Great point Angelus that the Haggai 2:8 claims all silver and gold as the Lord's. Like I said in an earlier post, this movement/claim of Christ returned/2nd coming has dotted all I's and crossed all T's.

The thing I have a problem with is Rev 1:7, "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him..."

I understand the bit about the internet being "the cloud," it's the fact that not many actually have seen this "return."

06-11-2011 10:50 PM
YOFF Guest
Sheep
User ID: 1205995455

here is an acurate depiction of the Bible belt, and the Heart is not in Missouri. just throwing my 2 cents in Smile

[Image: Bible+Belt.png]
06-11-2011 10:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Caiaphas Online
Truth Seeker

(06-11-2011 10:45 PM)Angelus Domini Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 10:37 PM)Caiaphas Wrote:  Unlike the Caiaphas from the New Testament, I don't have any ill will towards a returned Saviour (allegedly Lord Rael), but I would really like to ask several questions to determine if this Lord Rael is a worthy returned Saviour or not.

I doubt emailing him directly would do any good, he probably gets a few thousand a day. But I've had some success getting questions answered by emailing the knights on the ra-el.org website.

They are extremely knowledgeable, and seem very open and willing to discuss nearly anything (from my experience so far).

How does it feel to have your faith renewed in Christ? I'm not taking your testimony lightly, you seem highly intelligent, and genuinely believe in this return.

06-11-2011 10:54 PM
PARANOID Offline
Admin

And I think that if Jesus returned he would not be addresing the world on Youtube.

06-11-2011 10:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lord Ra-El Sermons Manse 97 6,416 11-14-2011 12:07 PM
Last Post: The squirrel

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Vote For Ye Olde False Flag
at Conspiracy Top Sites

Free TopSite