Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedSee iPad games in action: http://bit.ly/aisbDs Anyone getting one?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Saints Row 3 and new Red Faction incoming | Steam downtime planned | Trauma Team delayed | Swarm sees new pics | Scribblenauts sells a million | Xbox Live activity for week of Jan 25 | Dead or Alive Paradise: "dental-floss thongs" | Madden 10 predicts Superbowl winner | Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo hits PS3 | 2009's bestselling games revealed | Star Trek Online DLC: What do YOU want to see? | Metroid: Other M 'progressing extremely well' | Sega reveals Tournament of Legends for Wii | Square Enix's Nier release date nailed | Sony "thinking about" charging for PSN | Aliens Vs. Predator demo TOMORROW | Take Two refutes downsizing story | First NBA Jam screens (it looks good) | Zelda Wii playable this summer | Head tracking, 3D for next MotoGP | New Battlefield: Bad Company 2 screens land | Take-Two cutting 20% of its workforce | No More Heroes 2 gameplay video | Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver's 'awesome' mini-game revealed | Splinter Cell Conviction screens trio
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Madison naked in Heavy Rain video
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic - View next topic  
captain savaloy
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:38 pm Reply with quote

Moments in videogaming you DON'T want your spouse or significant other walking in on you.

No 1, Towel drying a naked woman by furiously wanging your joypad around.

On a serious note, the "combat", although just a series of QT events, actually looked quite impressive, and was certainly exciting, got the blood pumping just watching it.
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:40 pm Reply with quote

A little gratuitous for sure but hey, sex sells!

More controversial must be the fact that those are the worst Hired Goons that have ever graced any Game or Film Laughing .
Shabozi
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:44 pm Reply with quote

captain savaloy wrote:
Moments in videogaming you DON'T want your spouse or significant other walking in on you.

Now imagine doing that with Natal and your girlfriend walks in... Shocked

Urrmmmm I am thinking this Natal thing isn't such a good idea....
Marlonjb
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:47 pm Reply with quote

For a videogame character she had a cracking set of norks!
altitude2k
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:49 pm Reply with quote

captain savaloy wrote:

On a serious note, the "combat", although just a series of QT events, actually looked quite impressive, and was certainly exciting, got the blood pumping just watching it.

I think you'll find that the situation you proposed to begin with was the FAR more serious point in your statement, tbh Confused
Gambini
Kudos: 10

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:54 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

Thats exactly what I thought - I was really pulled into that despite it being a series of QT events. ALso, the atmosphere building upto it was quite fascinating...

Oh, and that's a damn fine digital rack Smile
Shabozi
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:58 pm Reply with quote

Marlonjb wrote:
For a videogame character she had a cracking set of norks!

Good job on lowering the tone of the conversation Marlonjb. We are all trying to have a grown up non sexual conversation regarding the development of gaming into a modern day 'grown up' entertainment media and you have to use the word 'norks'. Great, how is gaming ever going to be taken seriously with people like you.

Personally I thought her rack was top notch.
jadehill2001
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:58 pm Reply with quote

LOL..... I couldn't help but laugh at the beginning part of this video. I never thought that one day we would be controlling someone dry themself off with a towel and the sound effects at the toilet - why?
McSwifty
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 12:59 pm Reply with quote

Dirty bitch needs to get her hygiene in check, who the f**k showers that quickly?

On a separate note...awesome.
captain savaloy

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:05 pm Reply with quote

Does adding "boobs" equal mature gaming now then?

"Boobs" tend to only attract pre-pubescent males, heck, I remember buying Sam Fox strip poker on the ZX Spectrum just to get a glimse at her pixalated rack back in the day, and like now, what I really should have been doing is buy The Sun or the News of the world, or some other jazz rag.

Not sure many mature gamers are attracted by the thought of seeing digital boobs, certainly no key selling point for me, especially as I can see real boobs whenever I want!!!.
chubster2010
Kudos: 9

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:09 pm Reply with quote

So much for videogames trying to tackle more mature subjects, and gain more respect as a valid artform...

How is this ever going to be achieved when big sites such as C&VG resort to headline grabbing headlines such as 'Madison naked in Heavy Rain video'.

Come on...we can be better than that can't we?

Additionally...anyone who is interested in playing Heavy Rain and chooses to watch all these leaked video/spoilers are simply ruining the game for themselves aren't they?
versionr

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:11 pm Reply with quote

Does soap not exist in the Heavy Rain universe then? Laughing
McSwifty

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:15 pm Reply with quote

captain savaloy wrote:

"Boobs" tend to only attract pre-pubescent males

I dunno bout that mate, I mean that's quite a statement. We probably shouldn't get into politits here tho.

As far as boobs go, I'm gonna say (forgive the hyperbole) GREATEST INVENTION EVER™
Sinthetic
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:16 pm Reply with quote

i'm not gonna ruin the video for myself, but i'm gonna close my eyes and imagine the CGI t**s.

on a side note, i've already seen them way back, so the t**s i'm imagining are on par with human mamms.
martinawatson
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:23 pm Reply with quote

now press x, now press o, now press triangle now press x, now press o,,, err think i'll put a movie on.
She looks a little like keanu reeves , should nt she be wearing something like a pvc catsuit and have t**s literally 6 times bigger.
Later i think you get to see her having explosive toilet issues and have to waggle the six axis to plunge.
Looks like titillation posing as non titillation to me.
Obscure_Metaphor
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:23 pm Reply with quote

real reason?

They're french.

like the great charlie brooker once wrote in pczone, "the french couldnt make a documentary about coat hangers without someone getting naked."
drpunk
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:24 pm Reply with quote

Meh, they look fake.
captain savaloy

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:27 pm Reply with quote

McSwifty wrote:
captain savaloy wrote:

I dunno bout that mate, I mean that's quite a statement. We probably shouldn't get into politits here tho.

As far as boobs go, I'm gonna say (forgive the hyperbole) GREATEST INVENTION EVER™

Should have probably pre-ambled it with "Boobs in videogames" only tend to attract sales from pre-pubescent males.

I don't know, theres just something a little "creepy" about nudity in videogames, maybe I am just getting old.........
McSwifty

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:33 pm Reply with quote

captain savaloy wrote:
McSwifty wrote:
captain savaloy wrote:

Should have probably pre-ambled it with "Boobs in videogames" only tend to attract sales from pre-pubescent males.

I don't know, theres just something a little "creepy" about nudity in videogames, maybe I am just getting old.........

There we go, much better.

Yeah, VG boobage is just crap. It's the equivalent of a blowup doll or hentai, you're just weird if u like it...
altitude2k
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:33 pm Reply with quote

drpunk wrote:
Meh, they look fake.

That's the best statement made in this entire thread Laughing
JAKEevans
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:44 pm Reply with quote

odd thing just happened to me when i got out of the shower...i picked up a towell then a weird dual shock logo appeard out of nowhere, shaking violently up and down....i didnt know what it wanted from me Crying or Very sad
theideal
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:45 pm Reply with quote

I'm sick of telling my Mrs. to shut the door when she's taking a piss, the last thing I want is to control some other bird doing it.
gazza_be
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:47 pm Reply with quote

Ugh Youtube has removed the video *Goes back to DOA4*
monkey_puncher
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:53 pm Reply with quote

The only time this industry will really shown it's matured is the day when a game can have nudity in it, but not be the big news on the internet. You don't see film blogs posting clips everytime someone gets their t**s out in a film.

This scene though seems a bit creepy and necessary to me. I know Cage says he's not going to cater for the censors or the PC brigade and wants to make it as film like as possible, but is there really any need to linger on her baps for so long while she towels herself? The only way that scene could be any more uncomfortable is if they had controller motions for her going for a wee.
phate666

PostPosted: 2 Feb 10 1:57 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm sick of telling my Mrs. to shut the door when she's taking a p**s, the last thing I want is to control some other bird doing it.

Why do they do that?! I must have asked mine a thousand times to shut that door!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: