Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedSee iPad games in action: http://bit.ly/aisbDs Anyone getting one?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Mass Effect 2 source code says 'PS3' | Civilization Facebook beta delayed | The Secret World in-game footage | World of Warcraft patched | New Games On Demand added | Iwata: New Wii needs more than just HD | NiGHTS confirmed for Sega All-Stars Racing | BioShock 2 US launch plans | Heavy Rain requires 4.2GB install | NBA 2K10 sells over 2 million worldwide | Dante's Inferno review scores trickle out | Quantum Theory slips | More Prison Break screens and official website land | Mass Effect 3 release timed to "maximise quality" | Dante's Inferno DLC detailed | Mass Effect 2 sex video arrives | Namco Bandai cutting 630 jobs | Join CVG's Facebook fan page | God of War 3 rated '18' in UK | Alien vs Predator Survivor Mode trailer | Days of Thunder trailer released | PS3 Mass Effect 2 - EA offers 'no comment' | Madison naked in Heavy Rain video | Wii 2 "needs something new" - Iwata | Capcom: Western devs to only handle "established brands"
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Apple iPad - full feature list
View previous topic - View next topic  
lordirongut
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 9:46 pm Reply with quote

When it gets Flash then I'll be interested. Very interested.
Padua
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 10:05 pm Reply with quote

There are a lot of women out there just waiting for it to get "wings"... Laughing

iPad.
Like a tampon.
Only more expensive.

Click Here
Jensonjet
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 10:19 pm Reply with quote

So it doesn't have OSX and the ability to use OSX applications like a MacBook? If it had, I'd find the cash and could justify buying one. An oversized iPhone doesn't suit my needs at all unfortunately. Lovely little product though. A great internet viewing device, which in many respects should suit a lot of people with laptops (certainly everyone I know with one).
tungst3n
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Looks like an Ipad advert - Not what I expect from a gaming site.
360 x3,DS x2,GBA-SP,PS,Wii,GC x 3(UK,JAP),Saturn,DC,SNES,N64,MD,SMS,PSP,PCE and PS3
i-am-from-space
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 11:19 pm Reply with quote

ipad forecast

there will be an ipad version 1.2 in sale withing moths of the relase of ipad, including a 2.0 megapixel camera, 5% bigger memory, 2% better performance, and then after a few more months ipad slim will be released.
Batman2372
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Move along, nothing to see here...

Was way more interested to hear about iPhone 4.0.
greg11
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 11:38 pm Reply with quote

Urm aren't all these features similar to the ones on *cough* iPhone *splutter*?
weejocky
Kudos: 3

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 12:53 am Reply with quote

Okay... so basically an iphone... without the phone functions... that doesn't fit in your pocket... but doesn't have the features of a laptop.

Apple: We make crap because we know you'll buy it anyway!
hello0123
Banned

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 1:05 am Reply with quote

This message is not being displayed because the poster is banned.
NinjaWizard
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 10:33 am Reply with quote

For a gaming site cvg has for some reason not shown the ipads gaming capability and screenshots that were shown at the presenation, very odd.
suchthef00l
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 10:55 am Reply with quote

Sold- I'll use this to work on websites infront of the telly (laptop just seems so clunky when you're lounging on the sofa). Think I'll probably get the 32GB 3G version, just incase I ever need to take it anywhere on business.

I've noticed a lot of comments on several websites about continuing lack of Flash support- as far as I can see this is a good thing- Flash is a dinosaur that needs to either become a fully runtime scripting language or gtfo. It flies in the face of everything the web is meant to be today- updateable, searchable, dynamic and resource friendly.

I don't agree with everything Apple do (and I will admit to foaming at the mouth with anger every time someone said "I'm going to buy a Mac, theyre just better" not that long ago) but I think they've made a brave move by standing up to Adobe on the flash issue- There is very little that flash can do that can't be achieved with CSS3 and jQuery nowadays, and I hope heavy adoption further forces them to rethink their product over time.

As for gaming- I hope this thing can pull off graphics an order of magnitude better than my 3GS, because if it does theyve got a very interesting device indeed.

CVG- Please integrate captcha or something these spam messages are everywhere at the moment Confused
devnar
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 7:48 pm Reply with quote

"See and touch your email in ways you never could before."

I do like my emails a lot, but I think I'll pass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: