Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedSee iPad games in action: http://bit.ly/aisbDs Anyone getting one?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Mass Effect 2 source code says 'PS3' | Civilization Facebook beta delayed | The Secret World in-game footage | World of Warcraft patched | New Games On Demand added | Iwata: New Wii needs more than just HD | NiGHTS confirmed for Sega All-Stars Racing | BioShock 2 US launch plans | Heavy Rain requires 4.2GB install | NBA 2K10 sells over 2 million worldwide | Dante's Inferno review scores trickle out | Quantum Theory slips | More Prison Break screens and official website land | Mass Effect 3 release timed to "maximise quality" | Dante's Inferno DLC detailed | Mass Effect 2 sex video arrives | Namco Bandai cutting 630 jobs | Join CVG's Facebook fan page | God of War 3 rated '18' in UK | Alien vs Predator Survivor Mode trailer | Days of Thunder trailer released | PS3 Mass Effect 2 - EA offers 'no comment' | Madison naked in Heavy Rain video | Wii 2 "needs something new" - Iwata | Capcom: Western devs to only handle "established brands"
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Dead Rising 2 screens
View previous topic - View next topic  
originalbadboy
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 9:22 pm Reply with quote

First to sticky tape a dildo to a chainsaw!
azz72
Kudos: 10

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 9:56 pm Reply with quote

nail polish remover and a lighter Twisted Evil
Sideys
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 10:00 pm Reply with quote

Oh i know, a Coldplay CD... Inside a stereo. Thats enough to kill anyone.
biscuit
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 10:05 pm Reply with quote

Drill fork:
It can drill, and fork!

...Mostly fork.
weker
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 10:10 pm Reply with quote

one fat person and a sausage imagine that it would be like charging on a horse lol
CVG Gav
CVG Staff

PostPosted: 26 Jan 10 10:23 pm Reply with quote

originalbadboy wrote:
First to sticky tape a dildo to a chainsaw!

You've got those items just lying around your front room? Shocked

I'd have to go for a SodaStream and nasty cola and use it like pepper spray. Enough to kill anyone.
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 2:30 am Reply with quote

Damnation. A question like that makes you realise just how domesticated many of us are in the "civilized" world. While I'm all for stringent gun laws I don't oppose civilians actually owning guns (well, some civilians at least). I still have fond memories of my assigned military assault rifle...*wistful sigh & que "Memories"*

I don't even have a solid bat in the closet! A hammer and kitchen knife are the closest thing to immediate weapons besides my hands/body, but those are hardly what I'd want to face a zombie with. Let's just say a zombie infestation would make things...sporty.
AJB123644
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 10:35 am Reply with quote

Well I would certainly go for my baseball bat and probably the handy pen knife. Those are the things to hand but anything from the garage and the tools in there would be perfect. Signal sledghammers galore Twisted Evil
Together we are strong and United we will stand. As PC Gamers come together United we shall be Victorious!
altitude2k
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 10:36 am Reply with quote

2x4. Big nail. Job done.
pp82

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 11:35 am Reply with quote

The 360 version is selling for �27.73 for pre order at amazon http://tinyurl.com/ylkksqd
Dajmin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 12:01 pm Reply with quote

A shark with a frickin' laser beam on its head.
GTCzeero
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 12:04 pm Reply with quote

Tape two particularly loathed relatives/work mates together: instant distraction tactic (and a two for one bargain for the zombies too!)
fionn1
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 1:53 pm Reply with quote

My monitor, and my colleagues monitors strapped to the cord of my phone...like a cat-o-nine tails...awesome Very Happy
MPH
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 3:06 pm Reply with quote

A 3 month old opened can of Pepsi, a Perl scripting book, an empty photoframe (because I need to put a newer picture of my daughter and missus in it) and a small plastic Dalmation all taped to the divider between my desk and a colleagues.

I don't think it'll do a lot of damage but I do think the zombies will be like "Wtf? O_o" for long enough for me to run the f**k away.

Or... I could get a stick, attach it to another stick and I'll have the Stick of Stick... uh... Stickness +2... Neutral

Or tape 2 spoons to either end of a dried up old pink highlighter, and use a sharpening tool to sharpen up the edges of the spoons to create a lethal and potent small weapon useful for plucking out multiple zombie eyes at the same time. Provided they're super close to each other... almost kissing. I wonder if zombies get it on? Neutral Confused
Sleepaphobic
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 4:04 pm Reply with quote

Sideys wrote:
Oh i know, a Coldplay CD... Inside a stereo. Thats enough to kill anyone.

Dajmin wrote:
A shark with a frickin' laser beam on its head.
Laughing Laughing nice one guys
Watson

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 4:55 pm Reply with quote

i see a scrubs reference in there Very Happy get on janitor lol
i-am-from-space
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 27 Jan 10 6:28 pm Reply with quote

"A man's delight in looking forward to and hoping for some particular satisfaction is a part of the pleasure flowing out of it, enjoyed in advance. But this is afterward deducted, for the more we look forward to anything the less we enjoy it whenit comes."

- arthur schopenhauer
hello0123
Banned

PostPosted: 28 Jan 10 1:27 am Reply with quote

This message is not being displayed because the poster is banned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: