Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedSee iPad games in action: http://bit.ly/aisbDs Anyone getting one?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Stargate: Resistance release date set | Xbox 360 250GB hard drive eyes Japan | Days Of Thunder screens, details | EA Sports MMA shots | Do you want Rez HD on PS3? | XBLA deal of the week is... | UK PS3 video store update (HD) | Kojima: Peace Walker delay "a crime" | Dante's Inferno takes on the Super Bowl | 'Kurt Cobain would love Guitar Hero', says Courtney | Bioshock 2 - new character detailed | Star Trek Online dev keen on 360, PS3 release | LEGO Harry Potter coming in May | Monster Hunter Tri compatible with Wii Speak | Excitebike Wii gameplay video | Woman loses 8st with Wii Fit | Console prices to drop - Capcom | Vanquish: PS3, Sega on-board | FF Versus XIII info coming this month | Command & Conquer 4 Beta begins | Sega "still thinks a lot about Shenmue" | EA pays Wayne Rooney £200,000 a year | UK CHART: Mass Effect 2 takes top spot | Duke Nukem Forever video emerges | Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker delayed
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Heavy Rain Special Edition package revealed
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 11:51 am Reply with quote

Sounds good and I think the price is still £39.99 at HMV.

Bargain.
Miss_Wacy
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 11:57 am Reply with quote

sooo cant wait to get this, got mine pre orderd at hmv Very Happy
brookie_2001
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 12:35 pm Reply with quote

Got mine ordered at HMV too. Seems a bargain considering they're selling the normal copy for the same price.

Hopefully the dynamic theme is cool. I am getting fed up with the Pixel Junkies one i got at the moment.
Dajmin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 12:44 pm Reply with quote

Would be cool if the dynamic theme was just a street at night with rain falling. Maybe the odd person walking past under a streetlight or whatever. Nice and moody.

I'd take the Special Edition for £40 but I'm always reluctant to pre-order stuff that I'm not 100% sure about. I got a copy of Fahrenheit to see if I like the style since I've never played it before.
slick loose
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 12:47 pm Reply with quote

You can't really complain when it's the same price as origonal.
Dajmin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 1:19 pm Reply with quote

That's definitely what tempted me. I made £150 yesterday which is now burning a hole in my pocket. With ME2 next week and this next month I'm very tempted to just click that "pre-order" button Smile
Black Mantis
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 1:39 pm Reply with quote

Dajmin wrote:
That's definitely what tempted me. I made £150 yesterday which is now burning a hole in my pocket. With ME2 next week and this next month I'm very tempted to just click that "pre-order" button Smile

It received a 9/10 from OPM, if that helps your decision. If it gets a few more scores like this I won't cancel my order. Smile
The Bossman
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 2:25 pm Reply with quote

It's great value considering what you're getting, and the same price as the standard edition as well, so bargain. I might pick it up when it's cheaper.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Rain effect box. Terrible warehouse mishap or clever marketing?
Sinthetic
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 3:28 pm Reply with quote

f**king beautiful. preordered it 2 weeks ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: