Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedSee iPad games in action: http://bit.ly/aisbDs Anyone getting one?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Stargate: Resistance release date set | Xbox 360 250GB hard drive eyes Japan | Days Of Thunder screens, details | EA Sports MMA shots | Do you want Rez HD on PS3? | XBLA deal of the week is... | UK PS3 video store update (HD) | Kojima: Peace Walker delay "a crime" | Dante's Inferno takes on the Super Bowl | 'Kurt Cobain would love Guitar Hero', says Courtney | Bioshock 2 - new character detailed | Star Trek Online dev keen on 360, PS3 release | LEGO Harry Potter coming in May | Monster Hunter Tri compatible with Wii Speak | Excitebike Wii gameplay video | Woman loses 8st with Wii Fit | Console prices to drop - Capcom | Vanquish: PS3, Sega on-board | FF Versus XIII info coming this month | Command & Conquer 4 Beta begins | Sega "still thinks a lot about Shenmue" | EA pays Wayne Rooney £200,000 a year | UK CHART: Mass Effect 2 takes top spot | Duke Nukem Forever video emerges | Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker delayed
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
ESRB: Heavy Rain's 'intense violence, nudity' detailed
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 11:49 am Reply with quote

Heavy Rain sounds better all the time.

I should have the OPM review tomorrow, in the post. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it, good or bad.

My HMV pre-order hinges on a great review.
roger4000
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 11:50 am Reply with quote

whatever happened to good old space invaders and pacman Confused
kimoak
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 12:00 pm Reply with quote

I wonder if it sounds more graphic than it actually is. Sounds rather racy. Smile
slick loose
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 12:53 pm Reply with quote

hehe boobs Laughing
mdoggett
Kudos: 15

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 1:48 pm Reply with quote

This game has been rated 15 according to the BBFC website. This sounds a bit surprising if all the claims about sex and violence are true.
Conkers
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 2:04 pm Reply with quote

It got a good review, with some carefully worded summation about what to expect. Though I think everyone expected that, it's clearly going to be a marmite game for most.
The Bossman
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 2:28 pm Reply with quote

I read that article, and it probably will be 18. It says so on the boxart anyway, so it is. The bit about the body part removing is in the rating article, so obvious spoilers there.
Elaine B.
Kudos: 1

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 3:08 pm Reply with quote

These descriptions, I think are very objective & fair. They never seem to get all morally or hysterical. Clinical, but with wry quips: "Heavy Breathing" sounds like a play off the title to me!
paul_brown940
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 4:41 pm Reply with quote

roger4000 wrote:
whatever happened to good old space invaders and pacman Confused

They gently caress each other before the 'screen fades to black'.
No smuttiness here, it's just what two loving games do when in a normal relationship

(obviously if you've not read the article this may seem weird rather than mildly amusing and I apologise in advance)
jamie1
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 6:24 pm Reply with quote

As long as they don't mix the two, there should be nothing to worry about.
Suivatam109PS3
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Am I the only person cynical enough to think that they're making such a huge fuss over this purely to increase sales of the game to 14 and 15 year old boys who have no chance of seeing the real thing for a good ten years?

And by way of example i give you the following;

slick loose wrote:
hehe boobs Laughing
SICARIUS1
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 18 Jan 10 10:10 pm Reply with quote

Self mutilation and breasts eh? Sounds like an emo stag party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: