Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedGrab your Free Star Trek Online beta key! 1500 live on the home page at 4pm GMT!
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Wii Netflix lacking HD is 'no loss', says Nintendo | Wii 2 'not just a HD upgrade', says Reggie | Free! Star Trek Online beta keys | Gran Turismo 5 3D out this summer - report | New GT5 trailer, screens of awesome | Counter-Strike 2 petition hits Facebook | Valve's Gabe Newell awarded industry honour | Saints Row, Red Faction developer at work again | I Am Alive gets complete reboot | All-new Ghost Recon confirmed | Rockstar responds to Red Dead "problems" | DJ Hero 2 confirmed | iPhone apps lose $450 million to piracy | Sega All-Stars Racing release date confirmed | Beyond Good & Evil 2 still in production | Picross 3D release date confirmed | Clash of the Titans screenshots | The Last Guardian is GamesRadar's most anticipated of 2010 | First Tekken movie trailer | More Sega All-Stars Racing characters outed | This week's Nintendo downloads | Halo: Reach takes series to a 'new level' - Microsoft | North America's bestselling games of 2009 are... | NPD: Nintendo software dominates December | Nintendo DS2 announcement "within 8 months"
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
The Last Guardian is GamesRadar's most anticipated of 2010
View previous topic - View next topic  
feedel
Kudos: 10

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:00 pm Reply with quote

very good list, read them all, surprised this made it to no 1 though
benstevens
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:05 pm Reply with quote

It looks amazing and cant wait to see more of it. Sony really do have a stella line up this year!!
Miss_Wacy
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:10 pm Reply with quote

yea but has LG been comfirmed for a 2010 release? or we seen so far is a trailer or 2, i guess more at E3, its only the start of the year and i want E3 in june to hurry up soo bad haha, least thiers GDC in march prob get a few bits of news there
yerbluesjohn
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:19 pm Reply with quote

Damn, PS3 really does have a good line-up this year. The Last Guardian looks amazing!
Dajmin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:31 pm Reply with quote

I can't get excited about Last Guardian because so little is actually revealed in that trailer. It comes from a good team, but the trailer harks of JRPG which doesn't do them any favours in my book.
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:44 pm Reply with quote

I don't know enough about The Last Guardian to judge whether it's my most anticipated game or not.

I'd probably say that most of the big games are on an even keel, in my mind at least.

I recently saw a video of Just Cause 2 (vehicle stunts) and it looked like mega fun. I'd have say that it is my most anticipated third party game of 2010.
ParmaViolet
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 12:56 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
I don't know enough about The Last Guardian to judge whether it's my most anticipated game or not.

I'd probably say that most of the big games are on an even keel, in my mind at least.

I recently saw a video of Just Cause 2 (vehicle stunts) and it looked like mega fun. I'd have say that it is my most anticipated third party game of 2010.

Yeah - Just Cause 2 could very well be an absolute gem. I've always been a little tempted by the first one, but I've heard that there's not an awful lot to do on that enormous island - the sequel could improve on that greatly.

I'm still hopeful for Red Dead Redemption too, despite what we've heard this past week.

Still, I can't think much further than Mass Effect 2 and Arkham Asylum 2 - they're two games that are guaranteed to be brilliant.

Smile
roland82
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 1:00 pm Reply with quote

Never ending story was on over Christmas that big flying dog kinda reminded me of this game.

Theres probably a joke in there some where about how long the game has taken to develop and 'never ending story' but Im to lazy to make it.
blagger
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 1:00 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure they should be putting a game that they admit to knowing little about(apart from a small trailer)at no:1 in their list.
Mind you, you could probably make that argument about the other titles as well.

Having said that, The last guardian is by the ico team, so it's bound to be good.

I actually thought it was coming in 2011 i must admit, so i was surprised to hear about its 2010 release.
If they can crank out infamous 2 as well this year, they'll be a lot more ps3 exclusives than just god of war 3, last guardian and agent that'll get my attention.
Heavy rain and GT5 have no interest for me.
Black Mantis
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 1:08 pm Reply with quote

The Last Guardian is in my top 10 if it does make it out this year. Mass Effect 2 tops the list personally and not much longer for that one. Very Happy
spacelion
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 2:21 pm Reply with quote

I can't imagine The Last Guardian emerging on European shores this year. I have 100% faith that the team who gave us ICO and Shadow of the Colossus will give us an amazing game.

Oh, and Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 this year? No way. Mid 2011, I'd say, and that's fine by me. Gives them time to make it even better.
Cernunnos
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 3:25 pm Reply with quote

i didnt like ICO, nor did i particularily fancy Sotc, so last guardian is way down on my list.
they did wise in not putting halo Reach too high because so little is known, but then turn tables and award the number one spot to a game we know essentially nothing about.

a good list, and with fair enough line-up, but certain games should be higher: DeusEx 3 being one of them. and APB.
sweatyBallacks?
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 3:30 pm Reply with quote

That is a great top 100 list. Opened my eyes to countless games I've never heard of before.

This Gamesradar has a talented group of writers working on it. I'm impressed by the 'witty' (I know the phrase is overused but I can't be bothered to think of an alternative description) writing.

CVG
I may defect to your 'sister' Gamesrader over the coming days if this continues.
bunneyo
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 8:33 pm Reply with quote

but wait this can't be right?? halo preach is the most anticipated game of the year cause its sheep are gona buy it 5 times each and make it the biggest selling piece of sh*t ever made, and yeah i could be switching to gamesradar if you don't get you're act together cvg!!
budobear
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 15 Jan 10 10:58 pm Reply with quote

Not sure if it will be out this year, but looking forward to it all the same. Desperate for an Ico and SotC reboot for PS3 though.
FAUNA
Kudos: 7

PostPosted: 16 Jan 10 1:27 am Reply with quote

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME OF ALL TIME!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: