Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedGrab your Free Star Trek Online beta key! 1500 live on the home page at 4pm GMT!
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Wii Netflix lacking HD is 'no loss', says Nintendo | Wii 2 'not just a HD upgrade', says Reggie | Free! Star Trek Online beta keys | Gran Turismo 5 3D out this summer - report | New GT5 trailer, screens of awesome | Counter-Strike 2 petition hits Facebook | Valve's Gabe Newell awarded industry honour | Saints Row, Red Faction developer at work again | I Am Alive gets complete reboot | All-new Ghost Recon confirmed | Rockstar responds to Red Dead "problems" | DJ Hero 2 confirmed | iPhone apps lose $450 million to piracy | Sega All-Stars Racing release date confirmed | Beyond Good & Evil 2 still in production | Picross 3D release date confirmed | Clash of the Titans screenshots | The Last Guardian is GamesRadar's most anticipated of 2010 | First Tekken movie trailer | More Sega All-Stars Racing characters outed | This week's Nintendo downloads | Halo: Reach takes series to a 'new level' - Microsoft | North America's bestselling games of 2009 are... | NPD: Nintendo software dominates December | Nintendo DS2 announcement "within 8 months"
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
MAG release date confirmed
View previous topic - View next topic  
kimoak
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Cool! An article that is not about Modern Warfare 2 or even mentioned.... Damn! I had to go and mention it! Smile
cheezze
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 3:44 pm Reply with quote

Nice can wait for this game played the beta to death. A bit off topic but has anyone had trouble signing into psn today?
casperthedog
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 3:56 pm Reply with quote

Ouch, hits a bit of a problem for me at least day one, as it comes out the same day as Mass Effect 2 (least i heard its jan 29th). Need to think do i get it with Mass Effect 2, as in certainly getting that day one, so it would be with Mass Effect or not till late on.

I enjoyed the beta i played of it, good fun.
djs88
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 4:08 pm Reply with quote

After playing the Beta i didnt really think much of this, i was lucky if i could get in a game, kept getting connection error alot so F**K it i thought, ill go back to MW2.
And Cheezze, i havent had any trouble on PSN today, just downloaded GoW3 demo, its A-C-E btw!
Black Mantis
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 4:14 pm Reply with quote

djs88 wrote:
After playing the Beta i didnt really think much of this, i was lucky if i could get in a game, kept getting connection error alot so F**K it i thought, ill go back to MW2.
And Cheezze, i havent had any trouble on PSN today, just downloaded GoW3 demo, its A-C-E btw!

There's a GoW 3 demo on PSN? When did this come out?
yetiC
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Bit disappointed we have to wait 2 days extra?!

That's a bit bizarre!!

C.
Black Mantis

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 4:31 pm Reply with quote

yetiC wrote:
Bit disappointed we have to wait 2 days extra?!

That's a bit bizarre!!

C.

Probably better that way in case there are issues.
djs88
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 4:59 pm Reply with quote

BLACK MANTIS - You have to buy the God Of War collection and with it comes a redeem code to download the E3 demo, also you can get the code if you pre order the game. Check out www.godofwar.com
voodoo341
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 5:13 pm Reply with quote

Black Mantis wrote:

There's a GoW 3 demo on PSN? When did this come out?

They emailed a code out a few months ago. Go to your XMB, go to account management and make sure you've ticked the receive promotions box.
Ragon
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know if you can keep your stats from the Beta for the full game when it comes out?

Hope so or its gonna be a pain getting back those 16 odd levels. Sad
cheezze
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 6:48 pm Reply with quote

Ragon wrote:
Anyone know if you can keep your stats from the Beta for the full game when it comes out?

No m8 we cant because all the stats will be reset when the game launches bit of a bummer really
Black Mantis

PostPosted: 13 Jan 10 7:18 pm Reply with quote

Cheers for the info djs88 & Voodoo.
Ragon
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 14 Jan 10 11:14 am Reply with quote

cheezze wrote:
Ragon wrote:

No m8 we cant because all the stats will be reset when the game launches bit of a bummer really

Indeed! Oh well it'll be a bit of a pain making up those levels again but i can think of worse ways to use my time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: