Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedDSi gets UK launch date: http://tinyurl.com/bfgmhr
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsOut Now
Dirt 2 "pushing the boundaries" of PS3, 360 | Another studio formed by ex-Ensemble staff | First shots of Fallout 3's Pitt | Sony:‭ ‬21‭ ‬million PS3‭‬s sold worldwide | Tomb Raider DLC coming next week | Chronicles of Riddick trailer is stunning | Dirt 2: Multiple DLC packs planned | Last Remnant PC out March 20 | Awesome new Resident Evil 5 trailer | MS investigating Xbox Live hacks | Exclusive Halo Wars movies | Street Fighter boosts PS3‭, ‬360‭ ‬sales across Japan | Singularity: Time powers demoed | Empire: Total War demo today | SingStar wireless mics revealed | Jumpgate Evolution screens, trailer | New Overlord II video and screens | Overlord Minions shots | Operation Flashpoint video, screens | Overlord Wii movie | New Fuel screens look nice | EA does American McGee's Alice sequel | EA Sports Active coming in May | FIFA 09 Ultimate Team trailer | Mirror's Edge DLC arrives
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Games on Demand
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Mirror's Edge DLC arrives
View previous topic - View next topic  
pherik
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 19 Feb 09 7:05 pm Reply with quote

I might take a look this, though I had thought the DLC for Mirrors Edge was going to be PS3 exclusive.

I've not finished the game yet (when I have time to play, it's usually Fable), but the time trials look interesting and a slightly different challenge to the main game.
Uzi77
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 19 Feb 09 7:18 pm Reply with quote

Haven't really looked into it, but from what I've seen it all looks like blocks in mid air. I'd prefer a large sandbox to run around in than more linear time trails. Just seems they took the lazy approach and threw some untextured crap together. Although, the game itself was far too linear in my eyes, I had hoped DICE were going to make ME "open", like the BF series. Maybe in ME2, I can only hope.
jon_hill987
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 20 Feb 09 8:18 am Reply with quote

Might get it if it (and Mirrors Edge) ever came to Steam. I'm not paying for something in -ing points. I use pounds sterling or if I have to USD for my purchases.
The PCG Community Server Cooperative
_Marty_
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 20 Feb 09 10:11 am Reply with quote

Can't believe CVG are taking the mick out of this delay when Lost and the Damned has just arrived to much fanfare YONKS after the full game release... Smile

Was thinking, surely it wouldn't be too hard to release a level creator for Mirrors Edge. It's pretty straight forward in what it does, and I bet people could come up with some really interesting level designs with fairly limited building blocks.
bgriffithsps3
Kudos: 12

PostPosted: 20 Feb 09 10:59 am Reply with quote

Not really interested in this.

Loved the main game but the inconsistencies in the controls pop up to much while rushing around. The goal-times are just way to harsh for most mortals too.

Plus I think the new maps look minging.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: