Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed£200,000 PlayStation 3 'Supreme' is "world's most expensive games console" http://bit.ly/6xwj3t Can we have one for Christmas please?
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Merry Christmas from CVG | PSN gets first premium avatars | Final Fantasy XIV screens show customisation, boobs | Gold PS3 "world's most expensive console" | Lego Indy 2 demo on Xbox Live | Left 4 Dead 2 SDK in time for Christmas | Quake Live gets Silent Night remake | Uncharted 2 Double Cash | Carrier Command: Gaea Mission screens, info | Star Trek Online Gold Edition screens | Tekken movie poster | This week's XBLA releases | Trials HD - Big Pack released | Pac-Man the most recognisable game character | Cheap PC games | LocoRoco festive wallpapers | Aliens vs. Predator: The story trailer | Halo Legends: Final episode next week | Allods Online: Beta Key Giveaway | New comics for PSP | LittleBigPlanet Water levels out now | Modern Warfare 2 360 patch out | THQ signs eight-year WWE deal | Unreal Engine 3 running on iPhone | Red Faction: Guerrilla patch details
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Dead Space 2 screens out
View previous topic - View next topic  
liquidsoap89
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 22 Dec 09 11:20 pm Reply with quote

Is it just me or do the graphics look a little bit downgraded from the first DS in those screens? Maybe it's just because the games in development...
ginsin
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 22 Dec 09 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Liking the look of the suit and those enemies.

I honestly wouldn't make any final judgement on the visuals until we see the near final build of the game.
BIGAL-1992
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 22 Dec 09 11:47 pm Reply with quote

I do love the new suit. But that room Issac is in, is that a unitologist church or something along those lines? Also, those child-like enemies look creepy to me.
Marlonjb
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 12:06 am Reply with quote

Kid necromorphs, I'm down with that.
The Sandbag

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 12:11 am Reply with quote

the graphics seem kinda downgraded, but they still look pretty sweet Very Happy
please say they can get it all to pefection by next xmas. if i have to wait til 2011 i will not be happy. the first dead space is by far EA's best game...ever. i am playing through it a 3rd time!
NaththeNarc
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 12:49 am Reply with quote

I love the first Dead Space so much but i'm too terrified to finish it again (i'm about halfway through), I love it and it scares me in a hilarious way everytime I play it still.

I mean i'm not a wimp, Im a big dude, rugby player, do jiu jitsu and judo, have been stabbed before, and beaten up by groups of people, none of that stuff scared me in the slightest, but Dead Space, DAMN.

Lets just say my pants get abit brown when I play.
dannybuoy

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 9:12 am Reply with quote

Creepy children alien things... My Christmas is ruined.. how am I expected to sleep now...
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 10:15 am Reply with quote

Small, evil childlike monsters are almost as generic as crates.

In fact, I now find crates scarier.
kimoak

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 10:53 am Reply with quote

NaththeNarc wrote:
I love the first Dead Space so much but i'm too terrified to finish it again (i'm about halfway through), I love it and it scares me in a hilarious way everytime I play it still.

I mean i'm not a wimp, Im a big dude, rugby player, do jiu jitsu and judo, have been stabbed before, and beaten up by groups of people, none of that stuff scared me in the slightest, but Dead Space, DAMN.

Lets just say my pants get abit brown when I play.

You are not the only one. The game scares the Sh*t outta me. I have still not completed it yet. Smile
MattKCW
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 11:06 am Reply with quote

Suit looks like something out of Ratchet & Clank to me, I dunno why though Rolling Eyes
Little Moth
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 1:11 pm Reply with quote

Graphics look crap, but I imagine this will get fixed since this game still has over a year of development time. Also, the suit looks horendous and overly futuristic compared to the ordiginal Dead Space, I think this is a step in the wrong direction... Confused
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Dead Space was a good Game, not a great Game (imo) but a good one no doubt, the sequel has the chance to iron out the kinks and improve the actual scares as well. Although with the two guys that left the team recently to go to Activision, it could go one of two ways.

Im still hopefull that Dead Space 2 can give me the scares that I want, this generation has been by far the worst for Survival Horror or scary Games in general.

Where have all the scary Games gone?
ThebigJBIG
Kudos: 3

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 4:34 pm Reply with quote

I got the OPM article on this and yes, he's in a unitologist church right now, and those are babies. This game sounds like its going to be amazing Razz
spooney100
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 23 Dec 09 7:13 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
Small, evil childlike monsters are almost as generic as crates.

In fact, I now find crates scarier.

You're scared of crates? You have issues!
Sinthetic

PostPosted: 24 Dec 09 12:10 am Reply with quote

they are def not the final shots. the babies are damn similar to the dante's inferno ones, but i am guessing we are going to still be able to drop kick them >.> hahaha.
love the art style of the church, looking forward to seeing the unique environments. the mall sounds especially good, poor isaac going in to buy some mccoys and some f**king numpty with sharp claws jumps out to poke his eye out. ouch.
Syine

PostPosted: 24 Dec 09 1:31 am Reply with quote

graphics have more detail, but have suffered for it so far, early days tho. and the suit is suspitiously feminine... could we have a new samus?
Waiting for: borderlands, Heavy Rain, FF13, FFvs13, infamous, assassins creed 2,modernwarfare 2,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: