Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedAnd the "Worst Wii Game EVER" is... http://tinyurl.com/yhd6jdn
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Free Uncharted 2 DLC confirmed for UK | Darksiders video shows War's weapons | Splinter Cell Conviction has co-op, "new mode" | LittleBigPlanet: "Biggest update ever" dated | Call of Duty series tops 55 million sales | BioWare: PS3 "a key platform" | Microsoft: Natal represents a giant leap for TV | ONM: "The worst Wii game ever" | PS3 video store update | Okamiden gameplay trailer | Flight gameplay in new Zelda? | DSi XL makes strong start in Japan | SSFIV: New character gameplay video, screenshots | Puzzle Quest 2: First screen | Confirmed: Final Fantasy XIII isn't a memory hog | Crackdown 2 needs your graffiti | Deus Ex 3: "Only PC announced so far" | Blur trailer looking better | Live's Xtival kicks off tonight | Mass Effect 2 screens, videos | PSP comics store launch detailed | Transformers clothing for Xbox Avatars | Bad Company 2 PC beta "not cancelled" | Zelda: ST will attract mainstream, says Nintendo | This week's PSN update: Zombies
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Okamiden gameplay trailer
View previous topic - View next topic  
yerbluesjohn
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 1:40 pm Reply with quote

Those graphics are quite delightful Smile

Touch screen has to be the best method for drawing out the spells too. I found it a bit frustrating with the Wii remote.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Wow, that looks beautiful. I read somewhere that this was going to be a Dsi exclusive. If it is i know i'd definately upgrade for it.
The Bossman
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:15 pm Reply with quote

Looks REALLY nice, I'd love to have a DS to play this. I might buy one in the January sales.
Fallen_Olympus
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:41 pm Reply with quote

Okami was a classy one of a kind game, and while this game looks great for a DS game, ill keep some slight reservations about it, its the camera and the combat that kinda looks Sub-Par, hopefully i'm dead wrong!

But lookin forward to going back to that universe again anywho!
Athrun888
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:03 pm Reply with quote

From the look of the trailer this is going very well, Okami is one of my all time favourite games so I'm really looking forward to this.
Balladeer
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 3:16 pm Reply with quote

One thing I will question is the new painting techniques. I expect them to be fewer in number than in the prequel (it's a smaller game after all), but apart from the (rather boring) boy-guiding they seem to be the same as in the Wii/PS2 version. New ones would be nice.
WingZeroSys
Kudos: 6

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 9:28 pm Reply with quote

Is Chibiterasu (sp) supposed to be a pup? It looks like one. If it isn't then it looks deformed, could be the trailer.

Speaking of Chibiterasu (sp), why is it set in the same place as Okami? Do they really expect us to ignore what happened in Okami and just give us a new Wolf god? Don't get me wrong I loved Okami (LoZ wishes it was as good imo) and I'm looking forward to this, but what about Amaterasu (sp)? The way Okami ended screamed a sequel, but no we get a new Wolf, a new character (wtf happened to Issun? I know he was the narrator, so are we to believe that all he did after Amaterasu left was tell stories?) and the same land.

What about Amaterasu (sp)? What about the Celestial Plane (the place Amaterasu was headed to on the Celestial Ship at the end of Okami)? Are we supposed to ignore what happened at the end of Okami? And no this isn't a true sequel, more like a prequel or spin-off, but it can't be a prequel as that was about Shiranu (sp).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: