Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedMass Effect 2 dated Jan 29
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Star Wars Battlefront video | Mass Effect 2 dated Jan 29 | PixelJunk Monsters PSP fixed | Create your own 2D Mario levels? | Blur confirmed for Lego Rock Band | Alien vs. Predator video | Xbox Live: GTA IV, Dirt 2 DLC | Splinter Cell Conviction: 4 minute video | Alpha Protocol delay "sucks", says Obsidian | F1 2009 trailer brings the cringe | Epic Mickey: New details | Borderlands' zombie DLC detailed (already) | New Gay Tony video | Miyamoto: Nintendo keen on HD | 250GB PS3 reaches US in November | Lord of the Rings Online: Mirkwood movie | Modern Warfare 2 "caters to the hardcore gamer" | Left 4 Dead 2 demo details | Alpha Protocol delay is (finally) official | Shaun White Wii movie | Here's your PSN Update list | Another video of THAT Sega game | New Ratchet & Clank Home space today | Kojima: New Zone of the Enders "top of the list" | New Wii Pokémon game confirmed
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
New Wii Pokémon game confirmed
View previous topic - View next topic  
Lagunahemoron
Kudos: 2

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 12:15 pm Reply with quote

Still no epic RPG? Sad

Also, first ever post on here... Just signed up. Hey!
JuiKuen
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the mad house Very Happy

In terms of the news story: yawn!
liquidgfx
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 12:41 pm Reply with quote

So you can do epic RPG on the Gameboy but struggle to break the mini game mold on the Wii! I swear i'm so close to selling my Wii! There is virtually nothing on this console thats worth playing!
carterlink

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 1:01 pm Reply with quote

For God's sake Ninty! - Why don't you just give us what we've been asking for for years? A fully-fledged home console Pokemon RPG?! - and those half-hearted six hour efforts tacked onto Pokemon colosseum don't count. - We've bought all your endlessly tinkered with handheld sequels, all the multi-versions. The pearls, the diamonds, the reds, the blues, the sapphires and God knows what else. - You have our money. Now give us back what we want! Something as vibrant, epic and all-engrossing as those, BUT ON A HOME CONSOLE!!!!!!
Nomad0404
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 1:05 pm Reply with quote

This sounds awful and crap to be honest. They should be doing an MMO that you can play on the Wii and/or on the DS.

But no they give us a mini game compilation instead.

Oh how Nintendo have fallen.
glennerzzz
Kudos: 8

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 6:05 pm Reply with quote

i wouldnt be surprised if this never makes it out of japan, as that was the only country in which pokemon turned out to be more than a short fad.
carterlink

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 6:27 pm Reply with quote

glennerzzz wrote:
i wouldnt be surprised if this never makes it out of japan, as that was the only country in which pokemon turned out to be more than a short fad.

Sorry, but that's just complete b******s. - Pokemon was, and still is, a huge global success story. - I wish I had some American sales figures to quote for you (maybe someone out there has them?), but you could hardly call it a 'short fad'.
glennerzzz
Kudos: 8

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 7:52 pm Reply with quote

hm, in my experience, pokemon kind of just "disappeared" after a year or two. based on that, i couldnt imagine its prolonged success worldwide - although im sure some figures would be interesting to disprove this, lol Smile
Zabba 2
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 11:56 pm Reply with quote

It's a nice idea, I mean, lets face it, you seem to get to fight Charizard. I'd see this as more Wiiware material though, and I don't have high hopes for it.

I agree with whoever said it, fully fledged home console RPG. No Colosseum nonsense.

At the VERY LEAST give us Pokemon Snap 2.
PMIKE5
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 12:10 am Reply with quote

Urg. This is SO N64.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: