Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedMass Effect 2 dated Jan 29
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Star Wars Battlefront video | Mass Effect 2 dated Jan 29 | PixelJunk Monsters PSP fixed | Create your own 2D Mario levels? | Blur confirmed for Lego Rock Band | Alien vs. Predator video | Xbox Live: GTA IV, Dirt 2 DLC | Splinter Cell Conviction: 4 minute video | Alpha Protocol delay "sucks", says Obsidian | F1 2009 trailer brings the cringe | Epic Mickey: New details | Borderlands' zombie DLC detailed (already) | New Gay Tony video | Miyamoto: Nintendo keen on HD | 250GB PS3 reaches US in November | Lord of the Rings Online: Mirkwood movie | Modern Warfare 2 "caters to the hardcore gamer" | Left 4 Dead 2 demo details | Alpha Protocol delay is (finally) official | Shaun White Wii movie | Here's your PSN Update list | Another video of THAT Sega game | New Ratchet & Clank Home space today | Kojima: New Zone of the Enders "top of the list" | New Wii Pokémon game confirmed
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
GTA: Gay Tony multiplayer shots
View previous topic - View next topic  
Black Mantis
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 9:46 am Reply with quote

I've totally neglected the MP side of things so far, but I'll be sure to rectify it now. Very Happy
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 10:00 am Reply with quote

I must say, screenshots 3, 6 & 9 make me feel all giddy Very Happy .

The Fun is mos def back in Liberty City!
ledickolas
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 1:27 pm Reply with quote

I'm just playing through gta again (third time now!) and Louis has turned up in three leaf clover. I take it he's the same Louis that's in Gay Tony?

Loving GTA all over again....one of my favourite games of all time. Even on the third play through I'm witnessing new events and finding areas I've never been to before.
splojgonxee
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 15 Oct 09 9:36 pm Reply with quote

where in three leaf clover?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: