Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedFirst Smackdown vs RAW 2010 review here: http://bit.ly/44Xqmn
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Two Worlds II - four new screens | Video: Heavy Rain "special presentation" | Modern Warfare 2 rated 18 | MS "hitting" XBL pirates | First Wii Poképark footage | Assassin's Creed short films: First trailer | Zelda: Spirit Tracks gets pre-order gift | New Super Mario Bros. Wii video | High-res God of War Collection video | Mid Club: LA, Army of Two on Xbox Live | Analyst: Xbox Live price "going up" | Uncharted 2 Can't Shake FIFA | Moore: MS likely first with next console | More details on 360 dashboard update | 46k angry PC gamers sign Modern Warfare 2 petition | FIFA Manager 10 demo live | Nintendo has another Mario game | Assassin's Creed II video brings the gore | Star Wars Battlefront video | Mass Effect 2 dated Jan 29 | PixelJunk Monsters PSP fixed | Create your own 2D Mario levels? | Blur confirmed for Lego Rock Band | Alien vs. Predator video | Xbox Live: GTA IV, Dirt 2 DLC
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
New Gay Tony video
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 11:10 am Reply with quote

A 'Fizz' trailer (nothing to do with her out of Corrie)

Damn! A helicopter fly-by on Coronation Street would be awesome! Ah, well... Sad
I had to use a brush on the end of a very long stick because it was quite a high fox.
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 11:19 am Reply with quote

I cant believe i have no sound through my PC in the office at the moment Evil or Very Mad , im not going to watch the vid because of that.

I know this is going to be a class Episode anyway!

Roll on the Disco Balls Very Happy !
Moribundman
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 11:37 am Reply with quote

StonecoldMC wrote:
I cant believe i have no sound through my PC in the office at the moment Evil or Very Mad , im not going to watch the vid because of that.

I know this is going to be a class Episode anyway!

Roll on the Disco Balls Very Happy !

Bang on. Same here. At least that vid works! I'm so bereft of flash/java and half the sites I try to view get blocked by the firewall (including... ESPECIALLY... proxies). Sad
Black Mantis
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 12:22 pm Reply with quote

Nice vid. Just a week to go now for this and Forza 3 (assuming the postal strike allows for that game to be delivered!), and the lady will be working that weekend! Cool
ledickolas
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 12:53 pm Reply with quote

Forza and Gay Tony, ah bliss.
ensabahnur
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 16 Oct 09 2:50 pm Reply with quote

Black Mantis wrote:
Nice vid. Just a week to go now for this and Forza 3 (assuming the postal strike allows for that game to be delivered!), and the lady will be working that weekend! Cool
The postal strike is worrying. I was bricking it that Uncharted 2 would be the game that got lost in mail limbo, now its Forza 3. Ah well at least Gay Tony is DLC so the Postie can't bugger that up for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: