Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedNatal will follow "usual price curve" says MS. Sounds expensive http://bit.ly/t45XJ
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Turn 10: "Difficult" to replicate Forza 3 | EA's new Road Rash leaked? | New Serious Sam HD movie | GTAIV added to 360 Classics | Xbox Live: Bayonetta, Sturmovik, GH5 demo | Hydrophobia XBLA to get disc release | GTA: Chinatown Wars video | Eliza Dushku "interested" in Wet movie | Marvel: UA 2 gets Carnage DLC | Wii drops to £139 on Amazon | New Final Fantasy XIV shots | Games on Demand release schedule | Ex-Free Radical doing "original FPS" | MGS: Peace Walker demo released | Tekken 6 online features revealed | New Modern Warfare 2 footage | Forza dev: Natal potential "is immense" | Epic: 'All our future games will support Natal' | Randy Pitchford: "Steam isn't the answer" | "No plans" for Professor Layton on Wii | Sean Lock to present Joysticks | Video: Forza 2 Vs. Forza 3 | IL2 Sturmovik DLC is airborne | No Bayonetta demo in UK PSN update | FIFA 10: Director's Cut video
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
LostWinds sequel is 100th WiiWare game
View previous topic - View next topic  
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 10:04 am Reply with quote

Sweet loved the original Lost Winds so i'll definately be getting this tomorrow.
3OWLER
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 10:15 am Reply with quote

'Get ready for the final Wonder Boy adventure on SEGA MASTER SYSTEM.'

Wonder Boy 3 Dragons Trap was not the last Wonder Boy on the Master System, there was a fourth one called Monster World, although it's not as good as the first three...
CVG Gav
CVG Staff

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 10:48 am Reply with quote

@3OWLER: I have awesome memories of Wonderboy III when I was kid.
3OWLER
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 10:58 am Reply with quote

CVG Gav wrote:
@3OWLER: I have awesome memories of Wonderboy III when I was kid.

Me too, although I found it a bit tough so used the cheat at the start WEST ONE 0000 0000 or something. Then you could go in a secret door above the start, change into any characted straight away and go on whatever level you wanted! My fav was always Lionman.

Would be great to see an update or compilation, I've got the Monster World collection on Japanese PS2...
SpoonyRedMage
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 11:25 am Reply with quote

Dragon Quest Wars AND Lost Winds 2!!!!! In the words of Layle "Wahooooo!"

that's awesome tight there.
AJDarkstar
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 12:53 pm Reply with quote

I only just got around to downloading the original Lost Winds, and it is astonishingly good, except the wind-swipes with the remote can miss rather too frequently (and I'm sure it isn't just me!).

100 WiiWare games already? Crikey. Still so many I haven't played. I think Strongbad should get a disc-based release, as should Monkey Island, as downloading all five episodes costs a whopping �35, and most disc-based games go for around �30 - �35. Surely the episodic downloads should be a bit cheaper? And while I'm on the subject, Square Enix: stop charging so much for DLC! To buy all of My Life As A King would cost about 4800 points, which is bringing it right up to the price of boxed release again. Crooks.
YCshinobi
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 1:16 pm Reply with quote

100 Wiiware games I haven't downloaded a single one yet Embarassed looks like a decent list this week.
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2
Wii
Metroid: Other M
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Monster Hunter 3
No More Heroes 2
Red Steel 2
Tao
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 1:40 pm Reply with quote

Where the hell's Worms? It was supposed to be released last month.
Skinbackking
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 8 Oct 09 7:38 pm Reply with quote

Lost Winds is my only Wiiware game, can't make my mind up on world of goo also can't wait for worms on wiiware good game, to play with mates and having beers! Razz
mandlecreed
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 9 Oct 09 3:46 pm Reply with quote

Isn't Wonderboy 3 just Dragon's Curse on the TG-16, but for the Master system?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: