Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed@Naughty_Dog Uncharted 2: 10/10 CVG - http://bit.ly/KCjEw
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Resident Evil: Afterlife confirmed as 3D | Super Street Fighter IV gameplay video | MS: "Nothing to share" on UK Xmas bundles yet | You can play Uncharted 2 right NOW | England's XI according to PES 2010 | Tales of Monkey Island video | Co-creator cagey on Day of Tentacle return | New Hydrophobia screens | Ninja Theory's 'Enslaved' is official | Ubi used XBW's Assassin's Creed: Ending feature | DoWII: Chaos Rising video | Molyneux: 'I don't understand the technicalities' | Gran Turismo PSP for free - here's how | Funcom cuts staff, Secret World delayed | Three for XBLA this week | UK GT5 launch 'similar to Japan' | Rock Band 2 finally gets Wii date | Free episodic Fable II out | Left 4 Dead Crash Course videos | More Mass Effect 2 screens | The new CVG Flash player | Turn 10 responds to Forza graphics backlash | Aion servers multiply | Uncharted 2 ditches Twitter support | Super Street Fighter IV is retail only
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Witcher 2 video leaks
View previous topic - View next topic  
Shaunyboy12
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 8:26 am Reply with quote

The Witcher is my favourite RPG, I can't wait for the sequel! But what the hell is with the gay new voice and haircut? Seriously Geralt needs his old personality back, but other than that it looks like its gonna be another epic game!
G00N3R
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 8:54 am Reply with quote

Oh. My. GOD. Yes yes yes yes yes! The Witcher was one of my favourite games of the last couple of years. I loved that world so much that I started reading the books (and I never read books).

I'm sure that voice is just a temporary thing. Hopefully they can bring back the actor from the last game.
KC_Majic
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 9:24 am Reply with quote

Don't worry, that is not the finished voice-over. I would guess that is just some of the staff filling the audio gaps at an early stage of development. The game looks good.
freds1
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 12:39 pm Reply with quote

Wow STALKER 2 now this. And it looks like they've already done quite a lot Smile

Some of the combat moves look the same, but I wonder if double-tapping the direction buttons to flip in that direction has been improved. I hardly ever used it in the first game as when attempting it I was successful about 50% of the time so I could not depend on it.

Regardless, the first game was awesome and I think this looks really good as well. I'll be picking this up post-haste.
DukeJib
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 3:28 pm Reply with quote

I love the first one. It is very different from other RPG's.
I am looking forward to 2nd one too.
HotRabbit
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 3:48 pm Reply with quote

If this was released alongside 'Dragon Age: Origins' and I had to choose, this would get my money no doubt about it. A release date would be handy, if only to stop me wasting my money on BioWare's increasingly disappointing looking 'dark fantasy' hocum...
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 8:14 pm Reply with quote

YES! "The Witcher" was one of the last games in recent memory that hooked me from start to finish. I was hoping they were working on a sequel. Very Happy

Hm. "Dragon Age: Origins" or "The Witcher 2"? Tough call. I want both, but as usual I will wait until I know what the DRM situation is before buying them for the PC (which is where I'll prefer to play them). I suppose a Xbox 360 adaptation might be acceptable in the case of "The Witcher 2"...
Big_Bad_Bassist
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 19 Sep 09 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Dragon age and The witcher 2 will probably be released a couple years apart anyway so id say you guys are safe to get both, on your platform of choice of course Wink
Dajmin
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 21 Sep 09 10:46 am Reply with quote

I only got The Witcher recently, but I'm enjoying it so far. Don't get to play it enough because I'm usually only able to play with no sound, and it really needs the dialogue and sounds to work properly.

Damn shame that even on a couple of years old game, I still need to have the detail at annoyingly low levels though. Curses to my aging CPU Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: