Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedBatman's out today and it's awesome. Movies and review here: http://bit.ly/PGAk8
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Unboxing PSP Go! | Play Megan Fox on Xbox Live tonight! | King of Fighters XII gets UK date | Ubisoft does 4x4 Wii sequel | EA expects PS3.5 and Xbox 560 before next gen | 250GB Xbox 360 bundle spotted | Beaterator - new movie | Motorstorm PSP dated | Drool over Dirt 2 trailer | New Serious Sam movie | Full Xbox 360 Facebook/Twitter is Gold-only | GTA IV: Gay Tony gets sky diving | New Modern Warfare 2 gameplay clips | This week's Nintendo downloads | MS "investigating" Halo 3: ODST leak | Dirt 2 star plans 100ft Silverstone jump | Sony repositioning PS3 | Turbine sues Atari over D&D; Online | Mini Ninjas - Kunoichi movie | First PSP Chinatown Wars screens | Kingdom Under Fire II movie reveal | MS: "We have no plans for a slim" | "Lots" of Rockstar announcements today | Tropico 3 gets date, demo | Cursed Mountain launch trailer
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Today's PSN Update
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 1:48 pm Reply with quote

What is 'Smash Cars'? I've never heard of it - and for £11.99 you'd imagine that wasn't the case.

Some of these DL games are getting too pricey for me now. I prefer sub £5.00. Only WipEout HD and Battlefield 1943 have twisted my arm the other way.

I'm not buying Fat Princess for £11.99 either.

And the less said about Tiger Woods DLC, the better! They have been charging over £4 a course!

Rant over. Smile
ensabahnur
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 1:59 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:

And the less said about Tiger Woods DLC, the better! They have been charging over £4 a course!

Rant over. Smile
yeah the money they're asking for course's we've played in previous versions is pretty poor, plus the course's on offer aren't really that great.
i'm more interested in the fact i haven't heard anything about the button controls being put back into Fight Night 4 as there's a demo up on Live today with this feature in it(mind u i've not had the game on in over a month since none of my friends will play it anymore cause they can't get used to using the sticks).

Last edited by ensabahnur on 27 Aug 09 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
lordirongut
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 2:00 pm Reply with quote

Yes! Disgaea 3 DLC! It's been out in the US and Japan for ages and I have wanted it for so long!
GTCzeero
Kudos: 12

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 2:30 pm Reply with quote

How does "play as the Joker" (for free!) not qualify as exciting?
FunkYellowMonkey
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Why so serious!? Very Happy
gogo65uk
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 3:47 pm Reply with quote

Reason CVG don't find the Joker DLC exciting is because it isn't out on the xbox360. Is that Crash Commando worth getting?
voodoo341
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 7:02 pm Reply with quote

gogo65uk wrote:
Reason CVG don't find the Joker DLC exciting is because it isn't out on the xbox360. Is that Crash Commando worth getting?

I think there's a demo for Crash Commando. Give it a blast.
HITMANBAZZA
Kudos: 15

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 7:39 pm Reply with quote

where the hell is the update??
goomba_lover
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 7:58 pm Reply with quote

seriously... is this even coming out today?
funnyguy2001
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 8:23 pm Reply with quote

SONY EUROPE : YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BALLS

Where is this PS store update? Why dont you put some message up in that stupid information box telling us why there has been no update today!

Seriously this is like going to a match on Saturday waiting for the game to kick off at 3pm and waiting and waiting and waiting with the game finally kicking off on Sunday at 1pm.

Jeez... I normally moan how rubbish the update is! Sony your not even giving me that chance!
funnyguy2001

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 8:52 pm Reply with quote

This PS store update is like waiting for Kerry Katona to do a drug deal in her local Asda carpark and getting busted! Stupid bitch should have gone to Icelands... more escape routes!

This PS store update is like waiting for England to win the world cup again...It aint going to happen folks.
Amasythe
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 10:00 pm Reply with quote

Update online at least
skidpro
Kudos: 8

PostPosted: 28 Aug 09 3:28 pm Reply with quote

Smash CArs looks fun.....but way too expensive....If I download is ita trial game? I wanna see it b4 I buy?
funnyguy2001

PostPosted: 28 Aug 09 5:00 pm Reply with quote

THAT UPDATE WAS RUBBISH! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: