Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedElite £199.99, Arcade £159.99, Pro "phased out" - http://bit.ly/2IcYE6
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
First PSP Chinatown Wars screens | Kingdom Under Fire II movie reveal | MS: "We have no plans for a slim" | "Lots" of Rockstar announcements today | Tropico 3 gets date, demo | Cursed Mountain launch trailer | Supercar Challenge video | New Wet trailer | Today's PSN Update | Serious Sam HD: First Encounter info | C&C4; given a proper name | Mario & Luigi 3 dated | Massive Mass Effect 'Pinnacle Station' glitch | MS explains Arcade price hike | Capcom gets to grips with PS3 | 360 Price Cut: Details | Puma pays up for Forza plug | PS3 price cut to boost Square Enix | GTA Chinatown Wars PSP gets date | Shaun White World Stage movie | Xbox 360 price cut tomorrow? | Heroes Over Europe - two new movies | Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising movie | Ghostbusters PS3 resolution fixed | BioWare doesn't deny PS3 Mass Effect
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
ODST Firefight movie
View previous topic - View next topic  
Conkers
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 1:05 pm Reply with quote

Yey! Luckily I go on holiday soon, and when I come back, a lovely copy of this should be sat on my doormat. That will relieve me from the post holiday blues, and I shall be happy, and that is all that matters.
Robzy1990
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 1:34 pm Reply with quote

This game is gonna be amazing!!!!
And that's before you even consider the campaign!!
Rob S London

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 1:44 pm Reply with quote

Looks awesome, Graphics seem to be hugely improved

The only game I have bothered pre-ordering since er.. Halo 3

Will be interesting to see how this fares vs. MW2
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Cant wait for this!

I get the feeling its going to be a lot of Fun!

In Bungie we trust!
altitude2k
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 1:51 pm Reply with quote

This has largely been ignored by a lot of people - probably due to the fact that it's dubbed an expansion. That's a shame, really, because this does have the potential to be a fantastic stand-alone game - nevermind the Halo 3 MP disc.
YCshinobi
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:02 pm Reply with quote

Ignored? by the people who have no interest in Halo to begin with maybe, but this is one of most wanted games right now, only second to Modern Warfare 2.
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2
Wii
Metroid: Other M
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Monster Hunter 3
No More Heroes 2
Red Steel 2
altitude2k

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:05 pm Reply with quote

YCshinobi wrote:
Ignored? by the people who have no interest in Halo to begin with maybe, but this is one of most wanted games right now, only second to Modern Warfare 2.

Maybe ignored was the wrong word. I just meant that I know a lot of people (even Halo fans) don't regard this as that big of a deal - which is a shame because it will be ace.
ledickolas
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:12 pm Reply with quote

I've got to admit I'm not overly psyched by it. I'm sure it will be fun, but it was billed as an expansion that is being priced as a full game and it I'm going to have to pay for stuff I've already payed for before.

I love Halo 3 but I feel like the p**s is being royally taken, I've payed for Halo 3 at launch and all of the map packs and now I have to pay for the multiplayer again. Cheers Microsoft you really know how to reward brand loyalty.
altitude2k

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:18 pm Reply with quote

ledickolas wrote:
I've got to admit I'm not overly psyched by it. I'm sure it will be fun, but it was billed as an expansion that is being priced as a full game and it I'm going to have to pay for stuff I've already payed for before.

I love Halo 3 but I feel like the p**s is being royally taken, I've payed for Halo 3 at launch and all of the map packs and now I have to pay for the multiplayer again. Cheers Microsoft you really know how to reward brand loyalty.

I'd like to know where you've seen it up for full price seeing as I've only seen it priced at �30 or under. Not really taking the piss if you ask me...
Conkers

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:23 pm Reply with quote

I got it for �26.
MrPirtniw
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 2:56 pm Reply with quote

One word and one word only:

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Not really a word, but nevermind.
footieharry
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 3:31 pm Reply with quote

he just got another pre order-well if my dad lets me.

WHOOOO man this game looks sick and the graphic look better than halo 3 by quite abit.
fanboy
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 26 Aug 09 4:39 pm Reply with quote

This is another I'm gonna have to add to the list. It's looking better and better at the moment, but am I the only one that thinks that graphics are starting to look a bit old?

It doesn't really matter because it looks like its gonna play really well. I love the sound of the 'catch' game.
altitude2k

PostPosted: 27 Aug 09 8:20 am Reply with quote

fanboy wrote:
This is another I'm gonna have to add to the list. It's looking better and better at the moment, but am I the only one that thinks that graphics are starting to look a bit old?

It doesn't really matter because it looks like its gonna play really well. I love the sound of the 'catch' game.

Catch I believe was a skull in Halo 3 as well that made the enemies incredibly accurate at throwing grenades.

I also don't really see why people say the graphics are a lot better. But that's a minor issue in my view. The graphics are perfectly acceptable, but the important thing is that the game itself will be awesome. A free-roaming Halo...I can't wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: