Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedBatman: Arkham Asylum is GOOD! http://bit.ly/PGAk8
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Command & Conquer 4: The fact sheet | More Xbox 360 price cut leakage | Nintendo settles Wii import ban lawsuit | Sony losing money on PS3 Slim | PSN downtime today | Heavy Rain "very difficult to demonstrate" | Smackdown vs RAW 2010 details arise | Tony Hawks: Ride trailer | Sony: PS3 price cut not a reaction to slow sales | FIFA 10 demo detailed, dated | 21 Singularity shots | New Castle Crashers DLC | Gamescom attracts 245,000 visitors | Create an app and win a grand | Tony Hawks: Ride - the screens | Toejam & Earl gets XBLA re-release | Wii Sports Resort leads UK chart | DJ Hero bundles and packs shots | BioShock movie gets new director | Mass Effect DLC leaked | Xbox 360 Slim is a definite, say analyst | GT5 out this year, says Gamescom brochure | Modern Warfare: Mobilised shots | Third WoW expansion pack unveiled | GC: FIFA 10 DS movie
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
TMNT: Turtles in Time launch trailer
View previous topic - View next topic  
i-am-from-space
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 5:59 pm Reply with quote

is this going to play like castle crashers.
sonic_uk
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Been looking forward to this for ages - loved the Snes classic and the first turtles arcade game too.
darkedgy
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 5 Aug 09 7:27 am Reply with quote

I was suprised to see the original arcade version still working in Trago Mills, Newton Abbot, about a month back... Used to love that game.

Would probably give this one a go.

The cartoon series still stands as a great classic too!
Most used Wii Channel: Internet Channel
Dinalfos
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 5 Aug 09 8:43 am Reply with quote

Lovely game, but the polyogns don't sit well with me. I wish they had just pulled a Street Fighter HD Remix and used hi-res sprites.
angelus1karl
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 5 Aug 09 9:32 am Reply with quote

I have to admit, I am impressed. It looks like a nice polished update of one of my fav arcade games from my youth!! i shall certainly bet spending some points on this Twisted Evil
Dajmin
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 5 Aug 09 10:00 am Reply with quote

darkedgy wrote:
in Trago Mills, Newton Abbot, about a month back...

It's been over a decade since I was at that Trago Mills. I used to love the big wooden indoor slide thing - is it still there? Smile

Anyway, on-topic. I loved this on the SNES and the arcade was good too, but I get the feeling there's not that much replay value in it these days.
SoulChimera
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 5 Aug 09 11:05 am Reply with quote

Dinalfos wrote:
Lovely game, but the polyogns don't sit well with me.

Nope, I've just been playing the trial. It's just very bland and boring looking.

I may get the full version if a few of my friends get it too. It doesn't look as bad in 4 player.

It's a shame they didn't include an option to play the original version too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: