Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedTwo lots of Assassin's Creed 2 DLC due early 2010: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=228635
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Mirror's Edge 2 details spotted on CV | DJ Hero decks go solo | Serious Sam XBLA release delayed | Cities XL special offer | Lost Planet 2 screens | Super Monkey Ball 2 iPhone released | Windows 7 'screen of death' | Assassin's Creed II DLC revealed | Colin McRae: DiRT 2 demo live | Football Manager 2010 update | Dante's Inferno demo hits PS3 first | FIFA 10 sells 4.5 million | Red Dead Redemption trailer released (officially) | Sega announces Sonic Collection for DS | Empire: Total War campaign multi beta details | New Metro 2033 screens | Sony: Free game for ALL PSPgo owners | Left 4 Dead 2 sales "more than double" original | Andy Murray dumped over MW2 "obsession" | Final Fantasy XIII: What the box looks like | Sony "haven't confirmed" UK Heavy Rain date | EA's 'Gunhead', 'Dark Space' uncovered | Buy Crackdown for £15 on Xbox Live | Grove Armada hits PS Home | Limited edition PES PSP you can't have
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Bethesda publishes Wii racer
View previous topic - View next topic  
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:23 am Reply with quote

Some mighty big talk there. I think i'll keep an eye on this one.last good racer on the wii was excitebots. Not sure if its even got an EU release date.
dark_gamer
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:23 am Reply with quote

"You have to see the graphics moving to believe its coming out of a Wii" -Wouldn't we rather see a video instead?
lordirongut
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:25 am Reply with quote

Is it coming out in 2009 or is it another game that I won't be able to afford in Q1 of 2010.

I hate Modern Warfare 2. No, really, i'm not buying it.
Tonyb
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:25 am Reply with quote

The guy's a great programmer so I can well believe he has produced something very special for the Wii...brings back memories of his other great games like Dropzone and IK!
Little Franklin
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:28 am Reply with quote

I thought it looked a bit like Rollcage as well, but it doesn't sound like it has weapons, therefore I'm not interested.

EDIT: Ooops! Maybe they do, I'm interested again, course it still depends that the weapons are like, simple Wipeout style ones are a bit boring.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 10:32 am Reply with quote

apart form the mention of battle mode. Which states that it has weapons.

looks alright. Screenshots rarely do wiigames justice though. Hope theres a vid out soon.
Sybs
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 12:56 pm Reply with quote

Hmm. It looks like it's running on an N64.
Like they said, I'll believe the hype when I see it.
ei8hty5ive
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 2:14 pm Reply with quote

It looks a hell of a lot better than Dirt 2 on the Wii for sure but it still looks like an early nineties PC racing game but I'm sure the devs will do a good job of making it a fun game!!
ricflair
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 2:58 pm Reply with quote

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:
Some mighty big talk there. I think i'll keep an eye on this one.last good racer on the wii was excitebots. Not sure if its even got an EU release date.

Excitebots hasn't got an EU release yet. This is pissing me off more than anything else to do with the wii at the moment!

I can't really be arsed with all the import shenanigans - just release the game!! Mental robot frogs, gameplay like excite truck but with better multiplayer? What's not to love.

This looks promising so far.
charliecheswick
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 6:30 pm Reply with quote

Is this the "massive" title Bethedsa alluded to pre-E3? Thought it was gonna be Fallout Wii. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: