Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed200 extra beta keys for Champions Online here: http://bit.ly/100Osx
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Champions Online pricing revealed | Champ Man 2010 dated | High Voltage "interested" in Conduit 2 | MS explains full 360 summer update | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare confirmed for Wii | Wii makes most money for EA | Box art special: Lampard and Walcott join Rooney | Halo 3: ODST gameplay footage | Crytek threatens to leave Germany | New Champions Online video | New Serious Sam HD shots | Gran Turismo PSP gets the Lambo | Aliens Vs Predator out February | Modern Warfare 1 for Wii? | Sony pulls new Wipeout HD in-game ad | Monster-mashing Spectrobes: Origins trailer | New Raven Squad trailer | New Left 4 Dead 1 DLC coming | Kingdom Hearts 358/2 due Oct. | TMNT: Turtles in Time launch trailer | PS3 Slim/price drop rumour round-up | Wacky World Of Sports - new shots | Call of Duty gets free iPhone app | More Monkey Ball Step & Roll shots | Mario & Sonic Winter Games - new shots
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
New PSP Gran Turismo shots
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 4:14 pm Reply with quote

What the hell does Mostoly mean? Laughing
wildhook2
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 6:55 pm Reply with quote

Holy feck! They look amazing for tiny machine!

Can't wait to get PSP Go.
pherik
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Call me cynical, but how does a hand held device with a 480x272 resolution pump out screen shots at 1024x576?

going by the detail on the car (you really expect the PSP to have cars modelled down to the valve on the wheels?), I suspect those might be PS3 grabs.
pishers
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 9:15 am Reply with quote

pherik wrote:
Call me cynical, but how does a hand held device with a 480x272 resolution pump out screen shots at 1024x576?

going by the detail on the car (you really expect the PSP to have cars modelled down to the valve on the wheels?), I suspect those might be PS3 grabs.

from the replay i imagine or the intro, they look pre rendered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: