Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed200 extra beta keys for Champions Online here: http://bit.ly/100Osx
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
New Bleach shots | Champions Online pricing revealed | Champ Man 2010 dated | High Voltage "interested" in Conduit 2 | MS explains full 360 summer update | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare confirmed for Wii | Wii makes most money for EA | Box art special: Lampard and Walcott join Rooney | Halo 3: ODST gameplay footage | Crytek threatens to leave Germany | New Champions Online video | New Serious Sam HD shots | Gran Turismo PSP gets the Lambo | Aliens Vs Predator out February | Modern Warfare 1 for Wii? | Sony pulls new Wipeout HD in-game ad | Monster-mashing Spectrobes: Origins trailer | New Raven Squad trailer | New Left 4 Dead 1 DLC coming | Kingdom Hearts 358/2 due Oct. | TMNT: Turtles in Time launch trailer | PS3 Slim/price drop rumour round-up | Wacky World Of Sports - new shots | Call of Duty gets free iPhone app | More Monkey Ball Step & Roll shots
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Fat Princess fix coming
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 2:32 pm Reply with quote

So glad that I didn't buy this straight away. I just knew that there would be teething troubles. And I really have to complete my other games first!
blagger
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 2:58 pm Reply with quote

I would have at least liked to try it out first by downloading the demo.
But of course there was no demo.

It's got an average review on eurogamer anyway 6/10.
singhcoventry
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Wether the games crap or not - i dont knw. But epic/gears of war 2 could learn a thing to from these guys. Yes there totally differnt games - but still hats off to Titan

Epic communicate with your fans!!! Lower the ping!!!
pp82
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 3:47 pm Reply with quote

It's pretty lame there is no demo £11.99 is a lot of money to spend on game you won't know if you will like
bagofbones
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 8:13 pm Reply with quote

I did have the best game yet with Fat Princess last night proving one thing to me: if they sort out the bugs and multiplayer connection issues the game could be awesome. For once also the official bluetooth headset works flawlessly, we just need more people to use them.

At the moment, the game is very much untapped potential.
Blackest_Waltz
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 3 Aug 09 10:21 pm Reply with quote

I've requested a refund for a faulty product. I'm not a happy bunny at paying a premium for a faulty game. Remember when PSN titles were £4.99?
themadjock
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 8:13 am Reply with quote

I agree more people need to use the headsets for this and I love that it has a push to talk button on R2 so comm chatter is on what you want to say and not background stuff that plagues most other games.

This is a fun game and would be amazing if you knew ever member of your team as people must work together to win.
lawless1891
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 4 Aug 09 3:05 pm Reply with quote

I like that "push to talk" feature what a good idea,it's a wonder there isn't a dedicated "mute" button on the dualshock controller ,might be a handy thing to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: