Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed400 Champions Online beta keys going going... http://bit.ly/100Osx
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Mass Effect 2: See the box art | Need for Speed: Shift video | Wet dated for September | Guitar Hero Avatar edition - video | MS: "Gearbox NOT working on Halo" | Monkey Island, Drift Mania on WiiWare | New Resonance of Fate screens | Dark Void slips to 2010 | New Colin McRae: Dirt 2 footage | PS3 production costs down 70 percent | F.E.A.R 2 DLC coming August | Final Fantasy VII countdown emerges | Home gets Fat Princess mini game | New Vandal Hearts shots | AVP sequel to include motion control? | DSi gets Facebook app | Carmack: Rage runs faster on Xbox 360 | New Blur video | PSN Store deploy: Fat Princess | MAG Beta is "internal only" | Masses of Halo: ODST footage | New Uncharted 2 screens | Telltale: "iPhone much more powerful than Wii" | World At War Map Pack movie | MS: 'Next-gen will be new software, not hardware'
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Dark Void slips to 2010
View previous topic - View next topic  
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 12:36 pm Reply with quote

Jesus, another one. Well, at least Capcom came right out and said it was to avoid the competition.
lordirongut
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 12:41 pm Reply with quote

Shall we just assume that the ONLY game coming out at Christmas is MW2?
Miss_Wacy
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 12:43 pm Reply with quote

as i said before this is def the worst end of year lineup for games, im just glad mw 2 aint delayed cos then id really be f**ked off
xbl:TastyAcidMilk
The_KFD_Case

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 12:49 pm Reply with quote

Miss_Wacy wrote:
as i said before this is def the worst end of year lineup for games, im just glad mw 2 aint delayed cos then id really be f**ked off

That would be a hell of a thing if all of a sudden, "TAADAA! Surprise everybody! We've decided to spend a few more months optimizing MW2, so it won't be out until 2010"! Laughing
lordirongut
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 12:53 pm Reply with quote

@KFD

Activision won't let them, but it would be damn funny if they did and EVERY other game magically became un-delayed and got a Christmas release.
BIGAL-1992
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 1:09 pm Reply with quote

Oh F**k! Damn, I was looking forward to this. (Sighs) Right, all that's left before Modern Warfare 2 comes out that interests me now is Brutal Legend, Uncharted 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Borderlands and That's it.
stedman
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 1:34 pm Reply with quote

That's it?

Those games are enough to have you covered until next year I would think Smile
The_KFD_Case

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 1:36 pm Reply with quote

BIGAL-1992 wrote:
Oh F**k! Damn, I was looking forward to this. (Sighs) Right, all that's left before Modern Warfare 2 comes out that interests me now is Brutal Legend, Uncharted 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Borderlands and That's it.

That's not a bad compilation of games, IMO. Certainly nothing to sneeze at.
ewko117
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 3:59 pm Reply with quote

This is steadily getting more and more ridiculous, an awful lot of "polishing" going on......wonder what exactly is being polished.. ahem...
GTCzeero
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 4:21 pm Reply with quote

At least there's still a fair bounty of games coming out at the end of the year (especially if you're a multi platform gamer), and it's getting to wallet sensible levels now.

I was intrigued by Dark Void, but most of that was down to the fact Bear McReary is doing the soundtrack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: