Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedCheck back at 6pm for Halo ODST overload!
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Two new Spyborgs movies | Bungie: Natal wouldn't work with Halo controls | Halo Reach to be Bungie's last 360 game | Drum Grip unveiled for DS | Four new Dirt 2 vids | Rabbids Go Home - two new vids | Leaked 360 Avatar Golf footage emerges | Command & Conquer 4 first look | New Rage trailer | New COD multiplayer screens | Borderlands out October 23 - movie | Halo Legends - debut trailer | Microsoft game revenues down three percent | Pre-order Batman, get exclusive map | New Gran Turismo PSP trailer | Double Fine: "Activision will not kill Brutal Legend" | Vote for the Zelda Nike trainers | Battlefield 1943 breaks download records | Castle Crashes headed to PS3 | Guerrilla 'stepping back' from Killzone 2 | New Nintendo downloads | New Splinter Cell footage | PSN Update: Killzone 2, WipEout DLC | SingStar gets Universal tunes | LBP community levels hit 1 million
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
New COD multiplayer screens
View previous topic - View next topic  
SoLiDsNaKE**
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 3:30 pm Reply with quote

Damn, I thought you meant MW2! Not this dull boring version.
Jimmy the dog
Kudos: 2

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 3:48 pm Reply with quote

i read on undeadbastards.com that new zombie map is called 'der reise' - zombie factory. It has teleporters, and pack-a-punch machine. ruff!
davidc
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 3:52 pm Reply with quote

u know what, i am getting abit bored of FPS's and map packs all the time....where's all the originallity gone...?

i am looking forward to mass effect2...at least its a bit different....

i am sure i'll change my mind when MW2 comes out tho....... Embarassed
lwill
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 5:46 pm Reply with quote

Let's be honest, anyone who cares would have been hoping for a screenshot of the zombie map, but there isn't one Sad.
akash
Kudos: 4

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Oh not this sh*t game, i thought they meant MW2.
Waste of Time javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad')
skezmyster
Kudos: 10

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 7:32 pm Reply with quote

i thought the was mw2. but those screen shots look f***ing wkd
DAEDALUS79
Kudos: 41

PostPosted: 25 Jul 09 12:06 am Reply with quote

Credit where its due, Treyarch have supported the game well with lots of packs (not that activision will have been complaining at the oppertunity to make more cash im sure). I quite like WAW online (compared to the shocking single player anyway), had i not bought the game a month or two ago and got it at launch instead id have purchased the packs gladly, as it is MW2 is around the corner and therefore i wont be giving activision any more money than i have to.
stryker555
Kudos: 2

PostPosted: 25 Jul 09 5:27 am Reply with quote

pics look sick but the need zombie map pics. cant wait for mw2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: