Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed400 Champions Online beta keys going going... http://bit.ly/100Osx
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Mass Effect 2: See the box art | Need for Speed: Shift video | Wet dated for September | Guitar Hero Avatar edition - video | MS: "Gearbox NOT working on Halo" | Monkey Island, Drift Mania on WiiWare | New Resonance of Fate screens | Dark Void slips to 2010 | New Colin McRae: Dirt 2 footage | PS3 production costs down 70 percent | F.E.A.R 2 DLC coming August | Final Fantasy VII countdown emerges | Home gets Fat Princess mini game | New Vandal Hearts shots | AVP sequel to include motion control? | DSi gets Facebook app | Carmack: Rage runs faster on Xbox 360 | New Blur video | PSN Store deploy: Fat Princess | MAG Beta is "internal only" | Masses of Halo: ODST footage | New Uncharted 2 screens | Telltale: "iPhone much more powerful than Wii" | World At War Map Pack movie | MS: 'Next-gen will be new software, not hardware'
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
MS: "Gearbox NOT working on Halo"
View previous topic - View next topic  
Giant_Crab
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 2:53 pm Reply with quote

They should get Crytek on the case. That'd be ace.
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 3:21 pm Reply with quote

343 Industries.

That is all.
Little Moth
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Hallelujah!!! Very Happy
GTCzeero
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Good, Gearbox should be working on Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Which has just reminded me of the remarkable similarity of the character of Apone in Aliens to Sgt. Johnson from Halo. Hmm.
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 31 Jul 09 6:16 pm Reply with quote

Hmmmm...Looks very good indeed. Maybe I will buy this afterall, although I was planning on waiting until I have seen what "Reach" brings to the table.
Jensonjet
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 1 Aug 09 6:18 am Reply with quote

I know the PERFECT developer for a new Halo game... Treyarch!

Gearbox clearly, and thankfully, have better things to do with Aliens: Colonial Marines, as has been mentioned.

As for Crytek, surely they'd rather remake MarioKart than get involved in Halo. Ok, so I'm biased, I think the series is a cheap kids shooter and wish nothing but bad luck upon the makers of this game. But I'm serious about Treyarch though... they'd be perfect. Their maps suck, they can't do anything outstanding and they're only good for copying other peoples ideas!
Shabozi
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 1 Aug 09 8:46 am Reply with quote

I love this, JensonJet hating halo...

Thats fine I suppose, there are always people out there that are a bit backwards and seem to hate the amazing things in life.

If you want to be that person then fine.

Me I will stick with playing my nearly 2 year old game on xbox live, along with the other 250'000 people that are regurlarly online at the same time (Making it still the most played game on xbox live

Like I said in a previous story, Halo and Halo 3 didn't get 10/10 from edge for no reason.

But, fine go play your inferior PC games(of which you get about 2 released every year now right?) with your fingers contorted like a like a 90 year old women around your keyboard

Laughing
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 1 Aug 09 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Jensonjet wrote:
I know the PERFECT developer for a new Halo game... Treyarch!

Gearbox clearly, and thankfully, have better things to do with Aliens: Colonial Marines, as has been mentioned.

As for Crytek, surely they'd rather remake MarioKart than get involved in Halo. Ok, so I'm biased, I think the series is a cheap kids shooter and wish nothing but bad luck upon the makers of this game. But I'm serious about Treyarch though... they'd be perfect. Their maps suck, they can't do anything outstanding and they're only good for copying other peoples ideas!

I love how PC Gamers battlecry is that the majority of shooters on consoles are 'cheap kids shooters'. As Shabozi said, a quarter of a million play Halo 3 all the time and you probably think that there all aged between 7 - 13 Laughing .

If its ok with you, ill keep playing my near 2 year old Game at least a few times a week? And why? Because even after all this time its still the most Fun I can have with a shooter online.

Anyway must go, Ben 10 is about to start and my warm milk is getting cold Wink .
Bateman666666
Kudos: 12

PostPosted: 1 Aug 09 6:00 pm Reply with quote

i love Halo - but it needs to be re invented.. great graphics.. destructible environments... new gameplay.. i think the only game that has done something differnt is Red Faction - mazing game.. eveen MWF2 will be the same old.. think about it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: