Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feed400 Champions Online beta keys going going... http://bit.ly/100Osx
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Mass Effect 2: See the box art | Need for Speed: Shift video | Wet dated for September | Guitar Hero Avatar edition - video | MS: "Gearbox NOT working on Halo" | Monkey Island, Drift Mania on WiiWare | New Resonance of Fate screens | Dark Void slips to 2010 | New Colin McRae: Dirt 2 footage | PS3 production costs down 70 percent | F.E.A.R 2 DLC coming August | Final Fantasy VII countdown emerges | Home gets Fat Princess mini game | New Vandal Hearts shots | AVP sequel to include motion control? | DSi gets Facebook app | Carmack: Rage runs faster on Xbox 360 | New Blur video | PSN Store deploy: Fat Princess | MAG Beta is "internal only" | Masses of Halo: ODST footage | New Uncharted 2 screens | Telltale: "iPhone much more powerful than Wii" | World At War Map Pack movie | MS: 'Next-gen will be new software, not hardware'
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Lionhead reveal at GamesCom?
View previous topic - View next topic  
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 12:29 pm Reply with quote

With his new role at MS, I would expect that we will see a lot more of Peter at these conferences in the years ahead.

I can already hear the Fanboys rumbling already Very Happy .
KMakawa
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 12:32 pm Reply with quote

Lol stonecold, xD

I would honestly think it would be expected of Peter to do a conference, afterall he is in that sort of position were im sure it involves conferences. :S.
Either way, be nice to hear what he has to say.
altitude2k
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Is this going to be a big reveal like the massive one Lionhead were meant to do for ComicCon?
FiltyMonkey

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 12:42 pm Reply with quote

I met him once upon a time when I worked at Electronic Boutique in Guildford. He came down for the launch of Black and White. We had to wear these stupid t-shirts.
monkey_puncher
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 12:59 pm Reply with quote

I hope it's something other than Milo...
WHERESMYMONKEY

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:09 pm Reply with quote

black and white 3, theme hospital 2.

A guy can dream can't he.
KMakawa

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:23 pm Reply with quote

Theme Hospital 2... oh lord, please let it be. Smile
Black Mantis
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:26 pm Reply with quote

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:
black and white 3, theme hospital 2.

A guy can dream can't he.

Of course, but wouldn't they be announced by EA?
pherik
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:29 pm Reply with quote

I think EA owns the rights to Theme Hospital, but I guess a spiritual successor would do the job.

Black and White 3, or Fable 3 would be good for me, though sadly I really don't see Microsoft backing a PC only game in B&W3 Sad
shellster2
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:30 pm Reply with quote

maybe something the Rare guys and gals are up to?

(hopefully not avatar clothing)
Mark240473

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:38 pm Reply with quote

No doubt, whatever it is Peter is up to, it will be better than the invention of the wheel.
WHERESMYMONKEY

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:39 pm Reply with quote

there were plans originally to put bring Black and White to the Playstation, Don't see why they couldn't bring black and white 3 to the 360.

Wouldn't be too bad a fit for Natal functionality come to think of it. using your actual hand to control the action rather than a mouse would be fun. especially the smiting.
Mark240473

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 1:47 pm Reply with quote

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:
there were plans originally to put bring Black and White to the Playstation, Don't see why they couldn't bring black and white 3 to the 360.

Wouldn't be too bad a fit for Natal functionality come to think of it. using your actual hand to control the action rather than a mouse would be fun. especially the smiting.

You know, that might actually work. It's about the best idea that I've heard for a Natal game yet.

Or how about a version of Operation? Where you have to pull out certain body parts without killing the patient.

The right type of games could be fun.
kimoak
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 2:00 pm Reply with quote

FiltyMonkey wrote:
I met him once upon a time when I worked at Electronic Boutique in Guildford. He came down for the launch of Black and White. We had to wear these stupid t-shirts.

Oh god! I remember a lot of stupid T-Shirts we had to wear in EB. A couple of pretty cool ones too though, I have to say Smile
WHERESMYMONKEY

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 2:06 pm Reply with quote

Thanks. Maybe atlus could make a version of Trauma Cantre for Natal. Its one of the best games that uses the wiimote so why not Natal too.

Wonder if we'll find out the price of the thing anytime soon. I'm thinking its gonna be �99.99. or there abouts.
altitude2k
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 2:16 pm Reply with quote

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:
Thanks. Maybe atlus could make a version of Trauma Cantre for Natal. Its one of the best games that uses the wiimote so why not Natal too.

Wonder if we'll find out the price of the thing anytime soon. I'm thinking its gonna be �99.99. or there abouts.

That's about what I reckon it will cost. It has to be below the cost of a 360, surely?
pherik

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 4:28 pm Reply with quote

WHERESMYMONKEY wrote:

ok, you have me there. that could be pretty good!

Though the original B&W Playstation plan was for a game where the player directly controlled the creatur - more Black and White in name, rather than from a real gameplay perspective.

Still, there is a part of me that hopes Peter will announce that Lionhead (or Microsoft) has bought the rights to Syndicate and a new game will be out next year....
benji85

PostPosted: 28 Jul 09 6:11 pm Reply with quote

kimoak wrote:
FiltyMonkey wrote:

Oh god! I remember a lot of stupid T-Shirts we had to wear in EB. A couple of pretty cool ones too though, I have to say Smile

Ah those were the days! I remember when I worked there when Golden Eye came out!!! Awww Im so old! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: