Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedCheck back at 6pm for Halo ODST overload!
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Two new Spyborgs movies | Bungie: Natal wouldn't work with Halo controls | Halo Reach to be Bungie's last 360 game | Drum Grip unveiled for DS | Four new Dirt 2 vids | Rabbids Go Home - two new vids | Leaked 360 Avatar Golf footage emerges | Command & Conquer 4 first look | New Rage trailer | New COD multiplayer screens | Borderlands out October 23 - movie | Halo Legends - debut trailer | Microsoft game revenues down three percent | Pre-order Batman, get exclusive map | New Gran Turismo PSP trailer | Double Fine: "Activision will not kill Brutal Legend" | Vote for the Zelda Nike trainers | Battlefield 1943 breaks download records | Castle Crashes headed to PS3 | Guerrilla 'stepping back' from Killzone 2 | New Nintendo downloads | New Splinter Cell footage | PSN Update: Killzone 2, WipEout DLC | SingStar gets Universal tunes | LBP community levels hit 1 million
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Castle Crashes headed to PS3
View previous topic - View next topic  
KMakawa
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 8:47 am Reply with quote

Please tell me how this is news, lol.
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 8:50 am Reply with quote

Great news for PS3 Gamers, Castle Crashers is one of my favourite XBLA Games, co op is just really Fun.
Black Mantis
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 8:56 am Reply with quote

KMakawa wrote:

Popular, well received game due to be released on the PSN Network. Sounds like news to me. Rolling Eyes
ginsin

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 9:16 am Reply with quote

Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Popular, well received game due to be released on the PSN Network. Sounds like news to me. Rolling Eyes

Some people aren't happy unless it's absolute groundbreaking and earth shattering news.

Anyway, it's good that Castle Crashers is getting a wider release. I bought it not long after it was unleashed onto XBLA. It's just a pure joy to play - the music is brilliant!
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 9:17 am Reply with quote

Good news. Now it would also be nice if 360 owners got the Pixel Junk games, especially PJ Monsters.

Spread the love, I say.
StonecoldMC

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 9:29 am Reply with quote

ginsin wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Some people aren't happy unless it's absolute groundbreaking and earth shattering news.

Anyway, it's good that Castle Crashers is getting a wider release. I bought it not long after it was unleashed onto XBLA. It's just a pure joy to play - the music is brilliant!

Did you download Splosion Man? Absolutely brilliant! And there is a song about a love of doughnuts that I havent been able to get out of my head for days now!

Only 800 points as well, a great investment Very Happy !
Black Mantis

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 9:43 am Reply with quote

StonecoldMC wrote:
ginsin wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Did you download Splosion Man? Absolutely brilliant! And there is a song about a love of doughnuts that I havent been able to get out of my head for days now!

Sure did! I had my doubts, but it grabs you straight away. Very Happy
KMakawa
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 9:43 am Reply with quote

ginsin wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Some people are too quick to make judgments on someone, it seems.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 10:08 am Reply with quote

I thought sony made the pixel junk games.

Ah well. Castle Crashers getting released on PSN is great news. Everyone should play this awesome game.
StonecoldMC

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 10:28 am Reply with quote

Black Mantis wrote:
StonecoldMC wrote:
ginsin wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Have you tried the MP? I think this Game could take up more of my time than Geometry Wars and thats saying something!
jazzy_p
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 10:39 am Reply with quote

awesome
Black Mantis

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 10:40 am Reply with quote

StonecoldMC wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
StonecoldMC wrote:
ginsin wrote:
Black Mantis wrote:
KMakawa wrote:

Have you tried the MP? I think this Game could take up more of my time than Geometry Wars and thats saying something!

I never had the time. I can only guess about how crazy that is!
stedman
Kudos: 17

PostPosted: 24 Jul 09 1:47 pm Reply with quote

"how this is news"

Well this is a gaming site...

This is definatly a topic cvg should be posting.
Zeden
Kudos: 9

PostPosted: 25 Jul 09 9:01 am Reply with quote

Glad to hear it. Now I can brow beat my PS3 only friends into buying it and putting more money in the developers pocket for a sequel.

And by the way CVG, might be a good idea to change the link on your front page so that it actually has the title of the game spelt properly, the game's Castle Crashers not Castle Crashes...
voodoo341

PostPosted: 25 Jul 09 2:42 pm Reply with quote

I never played it on the 360 but it looks fun. It reminds me a lot of the Fat Princess for some reason, similar style etc Confused . They need to get it released before the fat lady arrives on PSN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: