Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedNew Assassin's Creed II footage - http://bit.ly/NZjv9
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Rock Band 2 Wii gets Green Day, Kasabian | New Assassin's Creed II footage | Sony: No plans for an NXE-like overhaul | Square Enix Europe formed | SimAnimals head to Africa | Ubisoft enters Ontario | New Old Republic movie | Japanese game market slumps 25% | Wii Sports Resort held up for MotionPlus | Video: Bayonetta's special effects | Football Manager Live updated | PES 2010 to drop online IDs | No Syphon Filter 5 after all | Polyphony: Getting GT on PSP was a struggle | Mario Galaxy in HD - The video | Monkey Island XBLA, PC next week | 16 minutes of Brutal Legend | Infinite Space DS - full anime in English | FIFA Manager 10 movie | Prototype and Infamous in drag queen face-off | LucasArts: Steam deal is "just a start" | LucasArts "old school" reveal is? | Dirt 2 PC delayed for DirectX 11 support | Fight Night Round 4 retains title | Marvel vs. Capcom 2 videos
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
New Forza 3 screenshots
View previous topic - View next topic  
heatuk10
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 11:47 am Reply with quote

think i have just done summit in my pants! sexy as!!
StonecoldMC
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 11:53 am Reply with quote

The more Previews I read about FM3 the more hyped I get for the Game!

I had a look at a preview of the Video Editor, and what you can do with it (obvoulsy once youre good enough) is remarkable.

Turn 10 should be onto a Winner here.
wando77
Kudos: 15

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 11:58 am Reply with quote

Anybody that thinks the game will look like the supposed screenshots is a moron.
I'm sick of these companys releasing bullshit screens to make you buy a game that looks nothing like it in the end.
raredevice
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Looks delicious. However, while I LOVED the original Forza, I didn't keep Forza 2 for very long. I'm reserving judgement for this one, see if the reviews say it's fun, because part 2 kind of skipped that bit for me.
Mark240473
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:01 pm Reply with quote

I like that they have included some of the lower engine cars like the Mazda 3. I'm hoping that they have my Punto Sporting 1.6 multijet in there too! It's got to have leather seats and sunroof though.

It's great to be able to play a racing game using your virtual car, no matter how rubbish it may seem. Laughing

Does anybody know if a full car list has been confirmed for the game?
altitude2k
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:05 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
I like that they have included some of the lower engine cars like the Mazda 3. I'm hoping that they have my Punto Sporting 1.6 multijet in there too! It's got to have leather seats and sunroof though.

It's great to be able to play a racing game using your virtual car, no matter how rubbish it may seem. Laughing

Not yet. TXB usually pick those up really quickly so I'll keep an eye over there.
Mark240473

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:11 pm Reply with quote

altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

Not yet. TXB usually pick those up really quickly so I'll keep an eye over there.

Cool. I used to own a Mazda 3 and it wasn't a bad little run around, so if it doesn't have my Punto included, I'll probably start the game with that one instead.
altitude2k

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:13 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

Cool. I used to own a Mazda 3 and it wasn't a bad little run around, so if it doesn't have my Punto included, I'll probably start the game with that one instead.

I knew they'd added full-roll capability to the damage model, but I wasn't aware they'd added the ability for the engine to drop out the bottom of the chassis with no warning! Wink
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:16 pm Reply with quote

God damn that looks good! Forza 3 is the only current racing game that is of high interest on my radar (I don't usually pay much attention to racers). The pics I've seen in various articles so far look absolutely fantastic! Speaking of which, to the sour grapes beanbag earlier in this thread, unfounded optimism is no worse than relentless pessimism. Is my optimism for Forza 3 unfounded? I guess time will tell, yet so far, so good! Very Happy
Mark240473

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:19 pm Reply with quote

altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:
altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

I knew they'd added full-roll capability to the damage model, but I wasn't aware they'd added the ability for the engine to drop out the bottom of the chassis with no warning! Wink

Cheeky. I think Fiat have improved their designs in the new Grande range. Confused

Mind you, we aren't all supercar owners on this site, you know. Laughing
The_Johnson
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:28 pm Reply with quote

The_KFD_Case wrote:
unfounded optimism is no worse than relentless pessimism.

I like that a lot - should be your signature as it would apply to 90% of posters on these boards!
altitude2k

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:32 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:
altitude2k wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

Cheeky. I think Fiat have improved their designs in the new Grande range. Confused

Mind you, we aren't all supercar owners on this site, you know. Laughing

Haha...I can hardly speak to be fair - I do drive a Vectra. Granted it's the GSi but still - it's no supercar, that's for sure!
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 12:53 pm Reply with quote

The_Johnson wrote:
The_KFD_Case wrote:
unfounded optimism is no worse than relentless pessimism.

I like that a lot - should be your signature as it would apply to 90% of posters on these boards!

Cheers! Smile
headspin
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 1:13 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:

me too, i did my own version of my civic type r on the last one, was a lot more pokey than my real one by the time id finished with it tho lol...
Mariokart Code: 1977-0293-7826
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20050205.jpg
no1rammsteinfan9
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Thats not a normal mazda 3. Its a mazda 3 mps. With a 2.3l turbo and 256 bhp as standard.
suchthef00l

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:

Yeah the only racing game I've seen have my Punto HGT 1.8 in it was one of the need for speeds, shame really.

Getting a Mito GTA 1.8 Turbo next year, hope they decide to include that, 2 Alfas just isn't enough!
The_Johnson
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 3:56 pm Reply with quote

I think I'm being a bit hopeful wishing for an Alfa Romeo GTV 3.00l V6!

Mind you, i suppose I'll have to take the 8c Wink
Mark240473

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 4:37 pm Reply with quote

suchthef00l wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

Yeah the only racing game I've seen have my Punto HGT 1.8 in it was one of the need for speeds, shame really.

Getting a Mito GTA 1.8 Turbo next year, hope they decide to include that, 2 Alfas just isn't enough!

I fancy an Alfa at some point too. The Mito looks nice, from what I have seen of it. They say that every car lover should own an Alfa at some point.
suchthef00l

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 5:40 pm Reply with quote

Mark240473 wrote:
suchthef00l wrote:
Mark240473 wrote:

I fancy an Alfa at some point too. The Mito looks nice, from what I have seen of it. They say that every car lover should own an Alfa at some point.

Yeah they've shook a lot of the problems with bad build quality, etc. Engine reliability doesn't seem too bad either tbh (my HGT is basically an Alfa block with some alterations), although parts can be expensive. It's a toss up between the Mito GTA and the 500 Abarth, the Alfa is probably 8 grand or so more but 240ish bhp so can't complain Smile

The other car I hope makes it into this game is the Megane R26 or R26R, my friend has one and it's absolutely awesome Smile , really suprised they left it out of Forza 2.
Tonyb
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 6 Jul 09 8:22 pm Reply with quote

Looks truly stunning...and can now see why Poly were more than a little concerned at E3!
DS1086
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 7 Jul 09 11:07 am Reply with quote

Indeed. Forza 3 looks worse, runs at a lower resolution, has less cars, less tracks, no weather effects, no day/night cycles, a maximum of 8 cars on track...

PD must be wetting themselves. Wetting themselves laughing that is. Laughing
Dajmin
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 7 Jul 09 11:07 am Reply with quote

There's no official car list yet, only a handful that have come from press releases like the JDM one. There was a big list with hundreds of cars on, but it was confirmed to be just speculation by fans.

I'd like to see more low-mid powered cars so we can compare the handling of cars we actually drive IRL. The speculative list from before had my 96-98 Mazda 323 on it, so I was looking forward to that. Was gutted when they said it wasn't a genuine list Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: