Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedFight Night Round 4 - Come and get it: http://bit.ly/CT8WS
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Brütal Legend: Jack Black thoughts | Dawn of War II gets map editor | Australian web filter to censor imports | PSN Update: Super Stardust goes cheap | Battlefield Heroes PC out! | Serious Sam HD ducks PSN | "No justification for stocking PSP Go" - Indie retailers | Serious Sam HD headed to XBLA | World of Warcraft offline in China | Rockstar's Agent website goes live | Worms 2 XBLA gets dated | Raccoon City mod infects L4D - movie | PS3: 'Euro gamers consider features, not price' | New Crackdown 2 details | Lush Gran Turismo PSP screens | PSP Go: "Opportunity for non-gaming" apps | Romero "shocked and sad" over id sale | Jolie "furious" at Megan Fox in Tomb Raider | Square Enix sued over hidden FFXI fees | EA combines BioWare and Mythic | Modern Warfare 2 has 'lost brand awareness' | Vote for T3's Game of the Year | Analyst: Sony motion control "superior" to Natal | Transformers videos: Megan Fox fail | Bethesda buys id Software
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
PC-exclusive Tropico 3 bound for 360
View previous topic - View next topic  
AJB123644
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 4:53 pm Reply with quote

Ohh this does look intriquing. Might buy this!
Together we are strong and United we will stand. As PC Gamers come together United we shall be Victorious!
kimoak
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 5:05 pm Reply with quote

Looks very, very pretty. The sort of game to play on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I'll keep my eye on this one, for sure.
Jellybeans
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 5:45 pm Reply with quote

i had no idea a tropico 2 was made, i must google!
Black Mantis
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 6:40 pm Reply with quote

kimoak wrote:
Looks very, very pretty. The sort of game to play on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I'll keep my eye on this one, for sure.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure this was announced as 360 bound months ago though...
xboxrulez
Kudos: 9

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 7:22 pm Reply with quote

Cool Black Mantis u reelly dont have the knos, do u? shutty the moth, u renting bgoy! this game v boring, but will look best ion 360 cos of better graphiccs than pc (personal crap-fest haha) Cool
KMakawa
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 7:34 pm Reply with quote

Was only xbox 360 speculation, as on the youtube launch trailer they put out, it also had xbox 360 in the search tag part.

But glad they are makin this on the xbox 360, For the first time tropico goes 3d, and it looks amazing. Cannot wait, For sure.
lonewolf2002
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 8:57 pm Reply with quote

4 titles due 2010, wonder what the other 3 will be Question
360 Lon3Wolf2002
PSN lone_WOLF2002
ginsin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 9:18 pm Reply with quote

xboxrulez wrote:
Cool Black Mantis u reelly dont have the knos, do u? shutty the moth, u renting bgoy! this game v boring, but will look best ion 360 cos of better graphiccs than pc (personal crap-fest haha) Cool

3/10 for effort.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 24 Jun 09 8:59 am Reply with quote

loved the original. Never knew there was a sequel. I'll be keeping an eye out for this definately.
AJB123644
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 24 Jun 09 9:57 am Reply with quote

xboxrulez wrote:

Wow what a way to kick off a fan boy war. Honestly don't spark bullshit like that until the facts come out.
Together we are strong and United we will stand. As PC Gamers come together United we shall be Victorious!
leefear1
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 24 Jun 09 10:42 am Reply with quote

ginsin wrote:
xboxrulez wrote:

3/10 for effort.

You are generous, I would give 1/10 for effort and a detention for execution. In fact I would be referring xboxrulez to a special school for 1 to 1 tutoring. Even with this I don't hold out much hope.....
unRheal
Kudos: 1

PostPosted: 25 Jun 09 12:11 am Reply with quote

To save others the Google - it looks like 1 & 2 were only released as non-English (German?) titles. At least on www.tropico.de the link to the first Tropico seems to be only in German, with no English link/version obvious. The link to Tropico 2 on there is broken. QA? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: