Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedGTA Chinatown Wars coming to PSP! http://bit.ly/12vjcA
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
EA: Natal, Sony motion control a "huge opportunity" | Castle Crashers gets a million players | PC-exclusive Tropico 3 bound for 360 | Bust-A-Move Live headed for XBLA | Madden NFL 10 Wii video & shots | PSN-exclusive Punisher dated | Disc activation tech could boost sales | New Gears 2 update detailed | GT5 concept car hits London | Two new Supercar Challenge vids | Transformers launch trailer | Xbox controls The Mule | 'Do something new, Bungie and Infinity Ward', says Gearbox | First Dirt 2 Wii footage | New PES 2010 features revealed | New Dark Void footage | C&C; 4 in development? | Empire: Total War DLC live | New Champions Online shots | Four new Half Blood Harry Potter shots | Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix price cut | Images of Midway's Necessary Force arise | Five more characters for Tekken 6 - shots | ArmA 2 gets July US release | New Duke Nukem in development
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Fallout: Point Lookout DLC shots
View previous topic - View next topic  
DrLucienSanchez
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 11:07 am Reply with quote

Looking forward to this... If only as a way to hit level 30 in a more inventive way than bullseyeing mole rats (in my T16, back home). Although I'm sure the radioactive wasteland lends itself perfectly to dangerous red neck survival horror action, VATS isn't exactly conducive to tense combat... Maybe the inbreds can steal your pip boy or something. Although I believe that would mean cutting your arm off and losing the use of inventory/map etc... So maybe not.

They really should of brought the new level cap out before Anchorage and The Pitt. Level 27 and nothing to do but pick fights for minimal XP.
metallicorphan
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 11:41 am Reply with quote

good god i made level 30 before i even started Broken steel and The Pitt

i downloaded them all and then continued with the game,and got xp for O.A. etc...level 40 cap though,would be too much i think

looking forward to this,but i am gonna wait a day or two before i download it....The Pitt and Broken Steel weren't exactly bug free when they were first released
gothchild
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 11:42 am Reply with quote

Currently I'm playing through Broken Steel which is awesome, but I agree they should've added maybe 3 levels to each DLC, instead of 10 lumped together.
Point Lookout looks really really good though and I can't wait to play it.
Then.. Mothership Zeta. omgzomgzomgz
ensabahnur
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 12:24 pm Reply with quote

i'm sure i heard a "you've got a purty mouth" in the trailer for this and hopefully they'll have a radio station that plays dueling banjo's. Laughing
i downloaded Broken Steel first then the other 2. i've only gotten halfway through Broken Steel, finished Operation Anchorage and haven't even started the Pitt. currently sitting at level 28
DrLucienSanchez
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 12:40 pm Reply with quote

metallicorphan wrote:
good god i made level 30 before i even started Broken steel and The Pitt

i downloaded them all and then continued with the game,and got xp for O.A. etc...level 40 cap though,would be too much i think

looking forward to this,but i am gonna wait a day or two before i download it....The Pitt and Broken Steel weren't exactly bug free when they were first released

Then you must of had a lot of on disc stuff left to do, or they are pretty generous with the XP in Anchorage. I played it in the order they were released and am confident I have done all of the main and side quests (apart from all the "bring me x amount of <insert random item here>" quests) and that is where it has left me. Playing through Anchorage and The Pitt gave me no XP, as well as a large portion of the main game as I hit level 20 well before then end...
minignaz
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 12:45 pm Reply with quote

Can't wait for this myself, loved everything about the game and the DLCs already released.
Not quite hit level 30 yet though, might have a blast before getting this.
J_H__
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 1:25 pm Reply with quote

when are they releasing the dlc for the ps3?does anyone know?
smiles69
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Hi, Sorry a bit off topic,but i can never see the video's on this site...i can always watch the adds then nothing even if i leave it a few mins.....do i need to change a setting?

Using vista with a 4 meg download speed.

O and BTW this download looks tops! well the pics anyway Rolling Eyes

Gamer Tag: Hooligan 69
PS3 Tag: Chease Bob

Cheers
ledickolas
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 22 Jun 09 2:08 pm Reply with quote

DrLucienSanchez wrote:
Looking forward to this... If only as a way to hit level 30 in a more inventive way than bullseyeing mole rats (in my T16, back home). Although I'm sure the radioactive wasteland lends itself perfectly to dangerous red neck survival horror action, VATS isn't exactly conducive to tense combat... Maybe the inbreds can steal your pip boy or something. Although I believe that would mean cutting your arm off and losing the use of inventory/map etc... So maybe not.

They really should of brought the new level cap out before Anchorage and The Pitt. Level 27 and nothing to do but pick fights for minimal XP.

I've yet to return to Fallout 3 but i have been buying up the DLC. That way I won't have any problems getting to 30. Once all the DLC's been released I'll make a return.

Just bought the first two for the PC so I may play through them while I wait for the content to come out.
AJDarkstar
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 23 Jun 09 5:49 pm Reply with quote

I wasn't actually expecting this to be available RIGHT NOW -- just downloaded it and thought I'd check on here just in case it's buggy. Bethesda have a nasty little reputation now, don't they?

Anyway CVG, where's the story stating that it's available now and whether it's bug-free?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: