Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedPSP Go pics leaked - http://bit.ly/qckNT
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Nikki: New Mario this year | PSP Go pics leaked | Assassin's Creed 2, Splinter Cell trailer leak | Eidos confirms E3 list | Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days dated | More Wii Trauma Center in 2010 | Final Splinter Cell teaser | Dead Space Extraction trailer | NFS: Shift trailer speeds in | Killzone 2 patch delayed | Lego Indiana Jones 2 revealed | Mafia II: Pre-E3 trailer, screens | Battlefield 1943: Community to unlock new map | New Ericsson phone PS3 Compatible | Lionhead has "big presentation" for E3 | DJ Hero: First footage | New MGS images hit teaser site | Buzz HQ space hits Home | Another Bayonetta movie | PS3 Slim coming, but not to E3 | Bethesda reveals Brink | Xbox Live: This week's content | New Nintendo downloads | Mass Effect 2: First trailer | Phil Harrison no longer Atari president
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Games on Demand
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Pokémon Platinum
View previous topic - View next topic  
DaRockwilder1
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 22 May 09 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Buy three of the cheapest DS games you can find and give them to Gamestation along with 99p and this game is yours. Smile
SpoonyRedMage
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 22 May 09 10:42 pm Reply with quote

Are you sure about that, they usually have a minimum limit for the games have to be worth...
DaRockwilder1
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 23 May 09 10:46 am Reply with quote

Someone on another site went in to Computer Exchange, bought games worth Ł14 and hey presto got the game for 14.99.
The Kool Kid
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 28 May 09 1:16 am Reply with quote

When I was a wee lad I never had a gameboy and so didn't complete my Pokémon obsession at the time.

When I got my first handheld, the DS I bought Pokémon:Emerald (For GBA) for it and have since bought the DS version of Mystery Dungeon as well. I have spent 80 and 50 hours respectively on those games and now it seems this review will cost me a few days of my life. Thanks?

In my eyes, Pokémon games are the only good RPGs. I feel so wrong saying that...
FiltyMonkey
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 28 May 09 11:57 am Reply with quote

I concour. I never thought I'd enjoy these games as it looks squarly aimed at the kids. But bugger me, I was hooked. Played it for days at a time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: