Waaaaiiii!!!!!! Here's ANOTHER long fic beginning, this time I'm collaborating with my evil imouto miriya, evil cohort for a lot of Gundam Wing that we did. ^_^

fun with Disclaimers: CLAMP Owns the X series, someone else owns GW, and I, Miriya own nothing but a couple'a model Gundams and a half-eaten box of cherry cordials which Seishirou happens to be pillaging at this very moment. ^_~ So don't sue, they'll be gone by the time you get here... And I, missa, own 1 GW artbook, 1 model, 2 shirts, a poster, all the videos (including Endless Waltz... fansubs are beautiful)and some other miscellaneus merchandise

Warnings: LEMON!!!!!! LEMONY GOODNESS!! Right in the middle of a deathscene!

Rating: NC-17
Pairings: At the moment there is 2x5 (Duo and Wufei), and Subaru/Seishirou, many more to come as well

Seishirou: *grinning* Now, how 'bout that? ^_~
Miri: *eating popcorn* nummy lemons.
Nothing more than that for the first part, look out for more, as missa is a fast writer, and she makes me go fast, too! Missa wrote the nookie (in about 15 minutes, too!) I got to do the rest of it, and at the end I was half-asleep, so whoopsie. ^_^ We wanted to get it out TONIGHT, so here it is. Enjoy!

Missa: Why me??? Why must I be subjugated to writing so many fics at once. Now I do not know much about the X series, but I do know about GW, so here goes. Feedback as usual is truly appreciated and will be forwarded to my imouto accordingly and vice versa. This is the first cross over I have ever attempted so let me know what you all think, ok? Oh... and this just means that some of the progress on the other stuff will be slowing down slightly, "What's Right" and "That's Life?" are in no way being put on hold.

~Miiriya
~missa

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
As Long as You Love Me
part 1

An X/GW Crossover fic
By Miriya and Missa
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

 

The time had come.

Two men stood facing each other on the roof of a skyscraper, the final act of a play that had taken over a decade to bring this far. One brown eye bore into twin emerald, dark to light...the two adversaries were as different as night and day, even though they were bound by threads of fate as strong as anything known to man.

Sumeragi Subaru; onmyouji, Seal...protector of the earth, driven to a morose parody of existence by the death of his beloved twin...his whole life shattered by the man who stood before him, a cruel smirk marring his features as he smoked at the younger man.

Sakurazuka Seishirou; onmyouji, Angel...assassin, killer of the innocent and guilty alike, chosen by cruel Fate to play a part in the purging of the Earth. With a heart of ice, he'd ruthlessly stolen the younger man's innocence, lifting him high, then dropping him into a well of utter despair that forever haunted those emerald eyes.

Long ago, it seemed, neither knew of this day. Seishirou had planned to kill the boy long ago...he'd never thought it would come to this.

But the day was here....the final day....in 1999. Prophesy controlled even the Sakurazukamori, it seemed.

<~~~~~>

Wufei and Duo fell on the bed before them, mouths already entangled in a passionate kiss. This was their night, the night that they had waited so patiently for. Finally the war had ended for them and now they could live their lives in peace, with each other.

Duo pulled Wufei roughly against him, his own tongue darting out to caress the olive-toned skin, the slightly pulsing vein drawing his attentions as he nipped softly at it and then caressed the spot with his tongue in silent apology.

Duo wanted to do this right. Two years, two years had gone by since the start of this horrid war that 5 young boys found themselves involved in. They had been a part of this war since before they could remember, being trained as killers, basic emotions being put on hold for the greater good. Now it was finally their turn to shine. He and Wufei. This
was their night--a night that would last for the rest of their lives.

Previously during the war, each had expressed their interest and devotion in each other, occasionally dating, sharing small moments of love with each other... but never taking this final step because it was too permanent for both of them in war. This consummation of their love that had developed in a time of war would be their starting point. Never again would they have to fear becoming too involved, they could live their lives with each other, giving the love they each felt so strongly in their hearts.

Duo buried his face in the silken tresses of Wufei's dark hair, breathing in the scent that was entirely Wufei. Wufei, for his part, took the time to delicately unravel Duo's long chestnut braid and drape the silken locks around their already naked, gleaming bodies.

<~~~~~~~>

With his eternally tragic gaze, Subaru watched Seishirou, resigning himself to his death. He could not kill the Sakurazukamori, for even as his hatred for the assassin burned at his soul, his love reached out, still begging to believe in Seishirou. Whenever he thought of Seishirou...he was always presented with this dilemma.

"Subaru-kun," Seishirou smiled affably, one hand deep in the pocket of his trench coat, "so this day has arrived at last, ne?"

Closing his eyes, Subaru nodded. "Yes, Seishirou-san...the time has come." //I want to kill him...I want to hold him forever...oh, gods, grant me strength..//

For a long moment, the two onmyouji watched each other, mentally preparing for the battle to come. Surprisingly, it was Subaru who made the first move, white ofuda fanning from in between his slender fingers. With a chanted spell, the magic worked its way into the cards, paper mystically transforming into the spirit-shikigami.

With a smile, Seishirou parried with shikigami of his own, the falcon tearing into the astral birds, turning them into crumpled and torn paper once again.

Subaru's eyes widened, the scent of sakura (and the imaginary hint of blood that always accompanied the pinkish blooms) filling his senses. Petals flittered in the wind, swirling around him, but Subaru merely reinforced his shields, parrying yet another of the Sakurazukamori's attacks.

<~~~~~~~~>

Duo leaned back down and captured Wufei's mouth against his own once more, their tongues entwining in a passionate dance as their heated bodies pressed tightly against each other, unconsciously trying to become one.

Duo moved down Wufei's lithe form. kissing every inch of exposed flesh within his reach. His tongue darted out capturing the small nubs on the boy's chest, earning a gasp from Wufei. He continued his ministrations, working his way down, running his tongue over the smooth, flat surface of Wufei's tight navel, inching his way down to the object that held his peak interest.

Wufei's thoughts were lost and jumbled by the intense feelings of pleasure he was experiencing. What Duo was doing to him felt so right! He was glad that they had waited for this moment. His breaths came in shorter gasps as Duo worked his way down his body, his heart rate increasing with each passing moment...the tightness that was building within him growing stronger, more urgent in its need.

Wufei let out a sharp cry as Duo's moist mouth worked over his straining erection, causing a little of his seed to spill forth... Duo's tongue had to be one of the most amazing things that Wufei had ever felt in his entire life. He wanted more of this divine pleasure, and in his heart he was happy that he had this to look forward to for the rest of his life.

Duo slowly lapped at the tip of Wufei's erection, relaxing his jaw and working his was slowly down the firm length, before sucking hard as his mouth moved back up, then once more swirling his tongue along the tip and back down the length. He could feel the tightening within Wufei as he continued his ministrations. He quickly ran his finger over
the saliva slicked skin, before his mouth was once again claiming its prize. He slowly inserted the finger into the tight crevice and probed gently, waiting for Wufei to adapt to the new sensation; all the while he never gave up working Wufei's hard erection.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Seishirou's eyes narrowed in scrutiny, and more than a little pride. //You've grown so much stronger, Subaru-kun// he thought with a small amount of pleasure, //I'd like to think that I brought the fight out in you...would you fight the others like this? No...you, like me, care nothing of the others. This is about us...as it has always been...show me your justice, Subaru-kun--let's see if it's good enough to save you today./

The two onmyouji fought hard, concrete and steel torn away in the midst of the terrific battle. Both had sustained wounds, exhausting quickly from the tremendous force and will exerted, even if only in defense.

Seishirou had quickly gained the upper hand, knowing Subaru held back the brunt of his strength. The man exploited the younger magician's weakness, sending another flock of shikigami to nibble away at his defenses... //So...you can't bring yourself to kill me, hmm, Subaru-kun? Don't you know, I won't do the same for you? You've been mine to kill for almost your whole life...and today, I have come to claim what is rightfully mine. Resistance is useless, and you know that, don't you, Subaru-kun? You've know for a long, long time...and I tire of this. Let us finish this now.//

The older man charged suddenly, catching the Sumeragi off-guard, a flare of energy at his fingertips, reaching out to claim his prize.

"Seishirou-san!" The alarmed onmyouji spun, away from the flare of death, throwing a hand out to defend himself, to try to push the Sakurazukamori back...Subaru wouldn't go out without a fight...

Seishirou's eyes widened in shock as Subaru's hand broke through his chest, as if his flesh had thinned to nothing more than paper. Sudden agony coursed through him as the renegade energy poured out of his fingertips, crumbling the top 10 floors of a nearby building....he turned his head towards Subaru, noting the same look of utter shock...and pain. //Why, Subaru-kun? You've won...you are mine, no longer.//

<~~~~~~~~~>

Wufei gasped in shock as he felt Duo's finger enter him, the feeling of being filled on the inside as well as the outside was only increasing his need to feel Duo within him. He arched against the finger, silently demanding that more be done...his whimper of pleasure sounded as Duo added a second finger, stretching and probing Wufei for his entry.

Duo thrust his fingers in fully, managing to make direct contact with the cluster of nerves within the Chinese boy. Wufei gave a cry as he came hard, and Duo eagerly swallowed the gift that was bestowed upon him.

Duo reached around and grabbed the unused tube of lubricant and lathered up his erection...slowly, so slowly he slid into the moist, tight sheath that awaited him. He let out a groan of pleasure as he felt the heat of Wufei surrounding him, calling him closer to the edge he so desperately wanted to reach.

Wufei mewled softly as he felt Duo slide within him, and felt himself begin to harden once more. Duo thrust in fully, burying himself to the hilt before capturing Wufei's lips and moving at a slow pace.

Wufei moaned into the kiss as he felt Duo's stomach rubbing against his erection with each thrust that his lover took. That contact of skin, as well as Duo moving within him, hitting that cluster of nerves with every thrust, set his nerves on fire.

<~~~~~~~~~~~>

"No..." Subaru choked out, falling to his knees with Seishirou. His arm was slick with his love/enemy's blood, he could feel the life as it fled from the older man... "I'm so sorry..." With that, tears of pain and sadness ran down Subaru's cheeks, falling to the Sakurazukamori, cleansing his soul. With the release of death, he would be free of the Sakura's bonds...killer no longer. In his entire life, Seishirou had never felt so free...

//Thank you, Subaru-kun. All my life, I've hurt you...and you've given me the greatest of all gifts.//

Despairingly, the Sumeragi watched as Seishirou lay dying in his arms, powerless to save the one he'd lived for almost his entire life.

Seishirou knew he could kill Subaru, still...in this unguarded moment, he could cast one last spell that would destroy the boy as surely as he was himself dying...but he had no desire to do such a thing. //Subaru-kun...I understand...is this what it means? Have I...have I always--?// <Yes,> his heart told him... <you always have.>

"I-" Seishirou gasped against the smaller onmyouji's chest, the next word lost in his struggle for the strength to tell Subaru words spoken truly for the first time in his life. "--you..."

//I love you, Subaru-kun...>

And Seishirou died. With a half-mad scream of infinite loss, Subaru cried his agony, sounding the pain for all the world to hear. The kekkai around them began to crumble, the bridge began to crumble, and the power he'd harbored began to rise and fade...

<~~~~~~~~~~>

"I love you Wufei. We'll be together for the rest of our lives." The friction that was created from his erection moving within the tight confines of Wufei's body fueled Duo, causing him to reach his climax sooner than he had ever dreamed.

Wufei met his pace, pushing himself against the length that was trapped within his body. "I love you too. Nothing can come between us now. We can live our lives in peace."

No more words were spoken as both boys moved into the simple act of reaching fulfillment. Wufei arched against Duo once again, losing himself in the height of his climax, aware that at the same time Duo was also reaching his. A sudden surge of power rushed through them both, filling them completely, singing through their veins like a drug.

Twin cries resounded in unison, a primal cry of the most intimate of joining, promising love throughout eternity--affirming the bond they now shared.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Kamui cried out as his friend was engulfed in the smoke and dust of the impending collapse. //Oh, gods, don't die, Subaru--you can't leave me!!// Like quicksilver, jerking away from where Sorata held him back, Kamui shot out heedless of danger into the debris, desperate to save his friend.

Subaru was still clinging to the dead Angel, his face buried in Seishirou's neck, hugging the corpse tightly to himself. He felt empty...so unbearably, infinitely empty...everything he'd held to had been taken, so thoughtlessly.

"Subaru!" Kamui yelled at the onmyouji, standing just a few feet from the scene. With glazed, unseeing eyes, Subaru looked towards the boy, only a hint of recognition registering in his lucid gaze. "Subaru...we have to go, please?! We have to go now, or it'll collapse!"

Subaru shook his head dazedly. "I...I can't leave...him...take him..." The Sumeragi was almost incoherent, lost in the shock and agony of his bitter victory. As if in answer, the ground beneath them shook fiercely, threatening them again.

Kamui turned to Sorata, who had quickly followed the boy after he'd taken off, a look of helpless misery flooding his violet eyes. What do I do? his expression almost seemed to say...

Sorata had seen this before, once, when he'd come across an accident. A teenage girl had lost her lover in an car accident, and had pulled him from the wreckage, refusing to let go of him, even when the rescue team had arrived. The look in her eyes, that broken, horrific look of loss....it was the same in the eye of the Sumeragi.

Sorata also knew what he had to do. With a look of "I know what I'm doing here, just sit back", he strode over to Subaru, gripping the distraught boy by the shoulder. "Sumeragi-san...we have to leave, now."

Subaru clutched the body tighter, "...can't leave him..."

"Look," Sorata stated firmly, squatting beside Subaru with his back to Kamui, "I'm not going to let you die. I know that you're feeling really horrible, right now, I really do...but you've got to hang on. Kamui needs you now...Sumeragi-san...he's dead. He can't hurt you anymore...we have to go.

A s if in affirmation, the bridge began to crumble in earnest, large slabs of concrete beginning their descent toward the ground. Sorata's eyes bore into the Sumeragi's, a silent plea to understand, only hoping that appealing to his sense of protection for Kamui would bring him back.

"Subaru...please..." The onmyouji heard Kamui whisper, fear creeping into his voice as the violet-eyed boy stared at the crumbling structure. In a few seconds, this place, too, would be gone... "please...?"

Sorata saw the acquiesce in the Sumeragi's eyes, though the onmyouji made no move. With a nod, the monk pulled Subaru away from his dead love, joining Kamui as they barely escaped the complete destruction of Rainbow Bridge.

As soon as they were on safe ground, Subaru collapsed to the ground, a fresh flood of tears pouring down his cheeks as he looked back on where moments ago, he'd stood. Moments ago, Seishirou had lived, there... He mumbled the dead man's name like a lost child, mourning the death of someone he'd loved more than anything.

The monk held a hand up, stopping Kamui from running to Subaru. "Not just yet," Sorata murmured, "We have to give him at least a little time...he's in shock, now, Kamui. That man was a lot more to him than we could ever imagine..." Dimly, Sorata wondered what it would be like to be in the Sumeragi's position, giving his heart, his whole being to one who'd so carelessly mangled him, destroying his life before unflinchingly throwing him away... how Subaru could have loved such a monster was entirely beyond Sorata...but he respected the man for all he was, and what he'd done.

So Kamui waited patiently with Sorata, watching helplessly as the Sumeragi poured his misery to the uncaring earth. And when it was over, the onmyouji simply stood, turning to Kamui, waiting patiently for what was to be done, now...the blood of the Sakurazukamori had stained his hands and overcoat, leaving caked masses of blood in its wake, browned blood that enhanced the whiteness of Subaru's skin, making him seem almost ghostlike, ethereal, as if he'd walked from some terror-filled dream.

They began their walk home, silent with the weight of sorrow and loss that had been this tragic day. The emptiness within Subaru grew and expanded, until it felt like it would consume his soul...but the Sumeragi stayed on course, following the two Dragons as they made their way back home.

Halfway there, Kamui stopped suddenly, <Danger,> his senses warned, <enemy close by...> The violet-eyed boy expanded his senses, hunting for the sense of ill-will, but there was none in the Earth Dragon's power signature...only drowsy comfort. The signature itself...felt so familiar, but strange and foreign at the same time...

Kamui turned to Sorata, a meaningful, explanatory look crossing his face. The monk nodded, the same sensations filling him as he scouted the local buildings to try and determine where exactly the other Dragon *was*. And he felt the second presence...a dragon of Heaven? //Just Yuzuriha-chan,// He chided himself, resuming his pace. //She and Kusanagi-san must be out for ice-cream, again...

Kamui sank into thought as they continued their way back home, wondering how Subaru would turn out, now that his reason to fight, his reason to *live* was gone...he desperately hoped he had the strength to help Subaru as the onmyouji had helped him. Mentally, he cursed the Sakurazukamori for having such power over the boy, even in death. //Damn you, Seishirou...I'll keep him safe. You *won't* win...//

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Once home, Kamui had led Subaru to his room, pointedly ignoring the looks received from the other Seals. There would be time enough for explaining later...as he left the Sumeragi's room, he bumped into Yuzuriha, who stood outside, watching concernedly.

"Is he gonna be alright?" The girl asked, folding her hands nervously behind her back. "He didn't get hurt too bad, did he?"

Kamui stared at Yuzuriha a moment before replying. "Physically, he's in good condition. But he's had a horrible day...he killed the Sakurazukamori."

Yuzuriha breathed a small sigh of understanding, her eyes sad. "How horrible...I'm glad I wasn't there."

That brought Kamui back to what he'd wanted to ask the girl before. "Hey, Yuzu-chan, did ya have fun today?" The expressive girl shook her head, a frown crossing her face. "Nope...I stayed here all day long...I didn't get to do anything!"

Kamui started. //If it wasn't Yuzuriha...who was it?...none of the other seals had bonds with the Earth Dragons...// Curious, Kamui decided he'd go back and investigate the signature.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
owari part 1

Ah, yes, since this is only part one, there will be more than gratuitous sex and violence, and there actually IS a reason why Duo and Fei doin' the dirty while Subaru is, quite literally, finding his way into Seishirou's heart. ^_^ But that'll have to wait for next time, I'm REALLY sleepy and I'm goin' to bed. G'night! er...good mornin.... ^_^

~Miriya, Seishirou, and the Muses.

~missa (who better get some sleep before work... )

Part 2