UPS Man Can Kiss My Arse!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Extreme Drumming Forum Index // General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dominus-limitus
Daemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: UPS Man Can Kiss My Arse!!!!!! Reply with quote
Man I finally had gotten my other bass drum in the mail this weekend. Here I am all excited. Get to the rehearsal room, pull the kick out of the box to set it up. And low and behold, the front bass drum hoop is literally broken in half. Upon further inspection of the drum, I find a deep groove from where it appears some douche played basketball with my kick. Man I tell you, motivation shot to shit! Anyway long story short, I have a new bass drum on the way. After a good amount of ass chewing on the phone. We shall see what happens when the new one arrives.

Pics coming soon.

Dominuslimitus

BM666
p00p

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's pretty shitty indeed. I'm always afraid that stuff like that will happen to my stuff!
devildriver_drummer
Khaotika

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
At least it got covered, pics when it's here and in good nick Very Happy

www.myspace.com/stuco_stewart
www.myspace.com/xxxkhaotikaxxx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SeelenlanD
Daemon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wouldnt put all the blame on the UPS dude..when I initially had gotten my DDrum kit, one of the hoops was totally cracked, but luckily it was a resonant side one, so it really didnt matter THAT much, but still. I know for a fact it had happend at the factory, because it was wrapped up all nice and pretty with this gigantic crack in the hoop,and chips of the lacquer finish missing. I factored in that it made TWO boat trips,one from China (where the DDrum cheaper drums factory is) to Seattle, and then back on a boat from Seattle to here in Alaska. I thought initially that perhaps it got beat to shit on the boat, but yet everything else (including the stuff that wasnt packed nearly as nice) came out fine!!

All in all thats still a super shitty thing to have happen! I just thought I'd throw my story out there for good measure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Extreme Drumming Forum Index // General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: