Spider-Man Action Figures

WWE Action Figures

home

Go Back   NEWSARAMA > NEWS

Old 06-12-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
MattBrady

THE AMORY WARS #1 HITS THIS WEEK FROM IMAGE/12 GAUGE

Press Release
You better hope that the concrete in the bunker has dried, because on June 13th, THE AMORY WARS is set to drop like a bomb!

The newest creation by Coheed and Cambria frontman Claudio Sanchez, THE AMORY WARS chronicles the life and death of Coheed and Cambria, a young couple who discover their lives have been a lie, that memories have been imprinted on their past and that their future is tied to a deeper -- and perhaps more sinister – purpose within the universe.

"It is very gratifying to see this story come together the way I've always envisioned it. Starting with the cover and on every page inside, this book looks and feels exactly the way it should," said Sanchez.

To support the release, Claudio will be appearing exclusively at WIZARD WORLD PHILLY this weekend, signing the first issue and conducting a panel on his new comic series.

Sanchez adds, "I love meeting and interacting with the fans. It is always a great experience to come face-to-face with the people as passionate about my creations as I am!"

THE AMORY WARS is a science fiction epic in the tradition of Star Wars and The Matrix -- a new, star-spanning mythology, rooted in the story of one simple family.

Featuring covers by Eisner-award nominated artist Tony Moore and art by Gus Vazquez, THE AMORY WARS is poised to become the next big Sci-Fi hit!

THE AMORY WARS is a five-issue, full-color miniseries from Image Comics. On June 13th, hold on tight - THE AMORY WARS start here!

For more information on the comic series, please visit www.theamorywars.com and www.12gaugecomics.com
Old 06-12-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
Dragavon

THE AMORY WARS #1 HITS THIS WEEK FROM IMAGE/DESPERADO

Well is it from Image/12 Guage or Image/Desperado?
Old 06-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
AbacusComics

It's from 12 Gauge.