[cap-talk] [Fwd: Re: [e-lang] What do CAs contribute...an ironic short term benefit]

Mark Miller markm at cs.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 15 21:59:51 EST 2005

MarcS' messages on this thread that appeared on e-lang appeared there by
mistake. MarcS has since forwarded these to cap-talk, which is where this
thread is happening. I'm forwarding Bill's and David's responses there. I'm
cc'ing this message to e-lang to encourage further messages in this thread to
be posted to cap-talk. Unless, of course, a message has some E or programming
language relevance; in which case e-lang may indeed be more appropriate.