Create Character
Login   Home
Build a Better Monster GameWyrd
Forum RPG
Post a message in The Drinking Fools' Tavern   Start a new thread in Free Form RPG
Location: Forums >> Free Form RPG >> The Drinking Fools' TavernModerator: --
AuthorCurrent order: Eldest first Pages: [1], 2
Drthathrl
Rookie

Time Posted: 16:46
Date Posted: 3rd of May
"BAH!!!!!" screamed the newcomer, tripping over the doorstep and cracking his head on the bar. he stood up rapidly, revealing a horribly disfigured face.

one eye was REALLY BIG, and green, whereas the other was a kind of neon-pink thingy that stuck out on a stalk. His hair was a shock of brown, brown like a brown thing in really brown light.

"I SHVAL DVRINK OV YVOR BVLOD!!!" cried the man, clearly under the influence of some kind of narcotic. And yet, he had pointy teeth, the great big ugly wierdo that he was.

Running towards the bartender, he tripped on his cloak and one again fetched himslef a great big thunk from the bar. Sitting up, rather cautiously, he surveyed his tattered robe.

"Bvugger" he said quietly. Only now did everyone notice his malformed hunch back, and only-a-mother-could-love face. Truly pathetic. But even now, was he glowing with some myserious inbuilt power of powerfullness?

Not really, but he did have dandruff.

"I Vould Lvike a Dvrink, zee red and stvicky please" he moaned, like a moaning, moanerface on moanday.
Last on: 13th of MayQuote this post   Edit this post Top of RPG Forums
Killer Faerie
Dark Rookie

Time Posted: 22:44
Date Posted: 7th of May
The female in the corner startes sniggering at him but soon stops and looks at him curiously as if she was making sure she could beat him up if it went that far...

Short Brown hair covers a white skilled face and neck. Cold Insane Blue eyes stare out at you. A truely human appearence Shocks you but the Elfen Shifter is far stronger than she looks. Her outfit is an Emerald green Corset with a Black and Blue Skirt. Knee length boots dominate her shins. A Brown cloak then further hides her beauty. On her shoulder is a Golden eagle named "Lasko". Her weapon is mainly a whip but she sometimes uses a silver longsword called "Breaker".
Last on: 14th of MayQuote this post   Edit this post Top of RPG Forums
Drthathrl
Rookie

Time Posted: 22:52
"AH! MY ARCH NEMESIS KILLER FAIRY!!!!! vunch ve haf me bevore, and now I vill keeeeeeel you. DIE DIE DIE." screamed the vampire. he picked up a chair and smashed it on the bar, but slinters went into his face and eyes. Especcially the one on the stalk. He screamed some more really good vampiring swearing, as only a vampire can.

"BVLOSHDAVIL!", he screamed, even as the word died in his throat, he knew that no-one knew what the hell he was talking about.

of, course, he then noticed the big peice of wood sticking out of his chest.

"Ahm, zvhit. Cvould somevone pvass me a tovel, yvou know hvow easy it is to ruin zees thvings"
Killer Faerie
Dark Rookie

Time Posted: 23:05
The Faerie Pulls out a whip and (Flining the table away) Leaps onto the back of the vampire. She then wraps the whip around the Vampire skilly little neck till she hears a very loud snap.

Short Brown hair covers a white skilled face and neck. Cold Insane Blue eyes stare out at you. A truely human appearence Shocks you but the Elfen Shifter is far stronger than she looks. Her outfit is an Emerald green Corset with a Black and Blue Skirt. Knee length boots dominate her shins. A Brown cloak then further hides her beauty. On her shoulder is a Golden eagle named "Lasko". Her weapon is mainly a whip but she sometimes uses a silver longsword called "Breaker".
Drthathrl
Rookie

Time Posted: 23:12
"Jvust as bvloody vell Im imortal, isn't it yo bvitch?" he shouted, jumping up with all his strength, smashing the fairys head on a rafter, he tasted the warm trickle of blood. This was all made difficult byt the fact that his neck was broken, but not impossible.

The "bvlood" (OOC:remember blade 2), almost helped him to heal, but for the fact that he had now been ignoring the fairy for a while. Whilst the pummeling he recieved couldn't have killed him, it still bloody well hurt.

"Argh, Svtop viff zee kvicking" he shouted from his prone position on the floor, doing a backflipping double cartwheel piruette thing, he landed on his feet, massaging his jaw.

"Yvou, vill DIE for ziss, or, yvou cvould by me a dvrink?" he said, his eyes undressing the fairy. Rather more rapidly than she probably would have liked ona normal day.
Killer Faerie
Dark Rookie

Time Posted: 23:16
Out of her pocket she produced a model (Silver) Longsword as she muutered the incantations she called out "Wee ppl come to meeee" Which distracted the vampire long enouf to stab him in the arm whinc made him squeal.(Like a gurlie)

Drthathrl
Rookie

Time Posted: 23:27
"Vell arn't ve ze handy person viz the silver szinks zen?" he winced, pulling out the sword, Fairy could see that he had a nasty gash, and the silver had worked its fate, making the wound ugly. but the loos of blood was surprising, and even then, perhaps, she could feel the fight could only last for so long, before one of them died.

"Vould it help iff I made zee candles?" he said, which later everyone agreeed made no sense, they did agree, hoever, than throwing the knife at lightning speed at the warriors forehead was a good plan. The bad part was when the knife riccoched off fairies shin plate (not a very accurate vampire) and struck him in the knee-cap

"Arrr, my knvee, zat was zee vun I strvained in zee sport earlier"
Killer Faerie
Dark Rookie

Time Posted: 12:57
Date Posted: 8th of May
Looks at him curiously...

Drthathrl
Rookie

Time Posted: 19:30
Date Posted: 9th of May
"Zee spvort? Like Chvess?"

the vampire sighed and looked almost mourful for a moment, his frame sagging, making him look thoroughly wretched. Swaying a bit, he staqggered away slightly. his wounds were getting the better of him.

"All ov my fvigths end zis vay." he cursed, "I never haff bveen very gvood at zee fvighting etcetera. Plvease, acept my apvologies fvor zee earlier insult. I am nvot meaning to bve an idiot. Zee dvrink goes to zee bvrain very qvuickly."

The vampire struggled away some more, finally coming to rest in the centre of the bar.

"Yvou Dvrink?"
Killer Faerie
Dark Rookie

Time Posted: 21:02
Date Posted: 10th of May
"Yes I do" She slinks away from her table and orders the local brew. "You really should practise your fighting skills" She said offhandedly. There was a crash as Lasko came swooping, Completely smashing the stained crystal glass. The eagle tells her something and she smiles.

• Click here to subscribe to this thread.
  • You have permission to post to this thread.

Join the RPG Host Banner Exchange | Vote for GameWyrd